buying a Katana.

K

Kane_Red_Machine

I was searching a real katana. made in full tang, and in stainless 1095 LMRU or better.

they are all smalli-ridiculi.

the blade never pass over 30 inches of lenght...

yesterday i found one about 56 inches in total length. for 740 $.

So it's very a long sword...

the resistence Rockwell is about 60 HRC what is awesome.

did someone bought some sword these time.

I thought you meant a motorcycle. Kane is that US dollars, or where are you at? Are you going to post some pics of the katana? Sounds like a nice piece. I just placed and order on a Glock 23 (.40 caliber) with night sights and a rail. I'm going to get my carry conceal permit.
imgres

I thought you meant a motorcycle. Kane is that US dollars, or where are you at? Are you going to post some pics of the katana? Sounds like a nice piece. I just placed and order on a Glock 23 (.40 caliber) with night sights and a rail. I'm going to get my carry conceal permit.
imgres

Finaly i decided to let it... i will buy something to my wife. i dunno what though...

that kind of katana... but longer.

Last edited:
lol, i thought you meant motorcycle to. i was going to say go for the Harley. More mature chicks dig the HD. Mature as in they seem to have a little more sense and so forth.

lol, what do u need a katana for? when the hood gets ruff? gonna chop sum fukers up?

for real tho man, BUY IT.....ninja weaponry is awesome.

The only motor cycle it tempted me is the Boss hoss.
i'm a collector, swords are one of my passion, but real stuff are hightly expensiv.

just this one is original Practical, 1095 LMRU. Good IMO.
Nobody here collect something?

lol, what do u need a katana for? when the hood gets ruff? gonna chop sum fukers up?

for real tho man, BUY IT.....ninja weaponry is awesome.

You're talkin about toys... i talking about investisment in Arts, and some traditions.
these stuff are not made to be used.
but to be in preciously stocked.

Back