Buying syringes/needles online?

baseball40

I dont think this constitutes asking for a source, hope not. many options to syringes from online, anyone have a site they could recommend? Thanks!

im in the US and I bought mine at walmart pharmacy no problem

You can buy syringes at the pharmacy in many but not all states in the US, subject to the policy of the pharmacy.

I'm waiting on an order from eastcoastmedicalsupply.com, ordered there because the carry 1cc luer lock which RUI does not. Have placed multiple orders with RUI as well.

In Canada, I've just gone into the pharmacy to purchase all of mine. I was only given a harder time when I went to a pharmacy in a rougher neighborhood and they charged me $2 per syringe, instead of $0.18. Their reason... It keeps the riff raff in the neighborhood out. The only problem is, I can only find 1.5" 18G (perfect for getting it out of the bottle), 1" 23G (perfect for everything) and I wanted a 1.5" for my glute, but could only find it in a 22G. The funny thing is, I sell wire for a living and the difference in 23G and 22G is marginal at best... until you stick it in your butt! lol A 22G is like harpooning myself, compared to a 23G. So, I am on the hunt for 23G 1.5" needles. I also wouldn't mind trying a 25G, out of curiosity.

In Canada can go in any medical supply store and buy them cheap they,ll even help you pick out the right ones if your unsure.

In Canada go to walmart or costco or any pharmacy, if they don't have the size you want they will order them in for you if you buy a box. There are a multitude of online places in canada that sell them also just google something like life supply canada or canadian medical supplies.

Not sure if RUI ships syringes to Canada but personally for syringes I don't like having them shipped cross border

In Canada, I've just gone into the pharmacy to purchase all of mine. I was only given a harder time when I went to a pharmacy in a rougher neighborhood and they charged me $2 per syringe, instead of $0.18. Their reason... It keeps the riff raff in the neighborhood out. The only problem is, I can only find 1.5" 18G (perfect for getting it out of the bottle), 1" 23G (perfect for everything) and I wanted a 1.5" for my glute, but could only find it in a 22G. The funny thing is, I sell wire for a living and the difference in 23G and 22G is marginal at best... until you stick it in your butt! lol A 22G is like harpooning myself, compared to a 23G. So, I am on the hunt for 23G 1.5" needles. I also wouldn't mind trying a 25G, out of curiosity.

I only use 25g, couldnt imagine using anything bigger.

Back