Buzzsaw(plus beta alanine caps), NO-xplode or Jack3d for an ATHLETE

BulkLax

Hardworker
I'm not into body building(Don't hate :( ).

I'm a serious sport-athlete. What does this mean? I'm looking at DIII and DI colleges for Lacrosse. I want to get the most out of the off season(From now until March 20th). I want to get as lean and strong as possible.

I'm 6'0, 180lbs, 17 years old and about 16% body fat(This is an outdated number where I was at during football... probably a bit lower more like 13).

My goals are different than a body builders. I not only want strength, I want sustainable, healthy and powerful muscles. I am only doing two max effort lifts a week(Upper and Lower). I do two light/pylo days(again upper and lower).

Current lifts:
Squat- 5RPM: 315
Bench- 5RPM: 115(I've had multiple shoulder injuries that I am still recovering from... this is by far my weakest lift. I'm aware it is disgustingly low.)

I'm looking at Buzzsaw, NO-xplode and Jack3d as a pre-workout supp.
I've had half a dose of NO-xplode and had a great workout. I don't know how good it is for sustainable results(Once I get off I don't want to be weak/my body won't produce certain levels of something because I've used it as a crutch).

My current pre-workout meal has 11g of protein and about 32g of Carbs(Powerbar). Right now, I'm favoring Buzzsaw plus Beta-Alanine caps(3.2g should be enough I think...). I like the carbs that Buzzsaw has and the extra protein is nice. Plus a powerful line up of ingredients.

I`ve used both and for me N.O Explode is better. I workout like a damn fool on the stuff. I have to make myself leave the gym.

Truck, have you used jack3d and buzzsaw? Or Jack3d and NO-xplode(Think you are referring to jack3d and NO).

I think I'm going to order some buzzsaw and see how it goes...

I haven`t tried Buzzsaw. Just Jack and N.O.
I looked right over Buzzsaw in the Title. Thought you were refering to J and N.O. sorry.

I use to exclusively take Jack3d on a regular basis. I did not have to much experience with pre-workout drinks and this one had great reviews. I liked Jack3d but it seemed to be not quite giving me the results I had hoped from a pre-workout powder. I tried just about every other one out there and finally found LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT. I was shocked by the results I was getting from ASGT. Not only was the energy great, but the stamina, strength and endurance were all unbelievable. I NEVER felt like this on Jack3d. The energy was great, but ASGT gave me so much more. I’m definitely an LG Sciences believer now! I’ll be recommending this to everyone I talk to about pre-workout powders.

Back