Calorie tracking smartphone app

Hester

New to the forums. If you are having trouble meeting or keeping up with you daily calorie intake and/or goal weight, download the iPhone app my fitness pal. You can put in your goal weight and how many pounds you want to lose or gain each week. Just did my first days log. Check out this app!

Just one tip.. Tt took me quite a while to figure out how to set your own macro targets. It turned out you just cannot do it with the app on your phone. You need to go to the website to do it.

I too use this app for my Keto Diet.. I had to figure my macros outside of the app as Jrider did. Once those are figured, this app is AWESOME at tracking my daily Cals,Fats, Carbs, Protein.. The best part is the scanner.. I scan EVERYTHING.. Im actually sick at the moment and the other night I was going to take some Nyquil but thought to scan it first.. The suggested serving for Nyquil contains 19g's of Carbs! WTF! Thank god for myfitnesspal, that was nearly my daily carb allowance!

Online Calorie Counter by Careot

Online Calorie Counter app
Review your online calorie counter app entries regularly to identify patterns that are keeping you from losing weight and living a healthy life style.
View attachment 561004

Back