Can my brand HCG be stored in the fridge ? the product guidelines says NO

Viking Muscles

I really Need some advice about the use of HCG.

I am doing my first cycle test e 500mg weekly.
I was planning to use my HCG only if needed after end cycle, but now I actually feel VERY low libido after just 7 days. Therefore, I think might be a better idea to use HCG already doing the cycle?
I have 9 x 5000 IU Alpha Pharma on hand.

My decision now is to use between 250 ml and up to 500 ml every second day for the next 11 weeks, but feel unsure about how to do these small dosage of HCG, as the instruction that comes with the medicine advise against it.

THE INSTRUCTION IN THE PACKAGE SAYS THE FOLLOWING ABOUT METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
“After addition of the solvent to the freeze dried substance, the solution should be given immediately by intramuscular or subcutaneous injections. Any unused solution should be discarded”

So my question is what to do now?

1:should I listen to the above instruction
Or
2:Ignore this and store the HCG in a sterile container like shown on You Tube and mentioned in another post steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653703-hcg-cycle-benefits-mixing-administration-details.html
In this case I will have my HCG in the fridge approximately 3 weeks.

For information I will do a blood test within next couple of days, to get all the the data and hopefully some answers. I figured it is also possible that the problem can be related to increased oestrogen level and I then need use and AI.
But I have low-medium bf (10-12%) and not other sytoms beside what I mentioned regarding to libido.

Look forwards for to your feedback on if i can store my HCG and what you think could be the reason in decreased libido, thanks!

Probably comes with sterile water instead of BAC water. Just mix it with BAC water and it'll be 100% ok. Mixing it with sterile water only and keeping it for multiple use has a very slight risk of being contaminated if your injection procedure isn't up to par.

Welcome aboard.

Probably comes with sterile water instead of BAC water. Just mix it with BAC water and it'll be 100% ok. Mixing it with sterile water only and keeping it for multiple use has a very slight risk of being contaminated if your injection procedure isn't up to par.

Welcome aboard.

This exactly, and welcome to ology!

Gaijin nailed the HCG part, but I just want to say that if you're feeling a libido decrease on cycle so soon, you may want to get a blood test soon. Pinning bunk gear that's underdosed is worse than pinning straight up oil, as the first shuts you down, so you have low T instead of nothing happening.

My .02c :)

Thanks a lot!

Yes Gainjin260 your absolutely right the solvent was the key.
As you wrote I got is sterile water. I will get some BAC water and get started with HCG injections every second day.

Would you suggest I start with 250 ml or 500 ml dosage to recover libido?

a) Start with 250 ml and if not effective then increase to 500 ml every second day Maybe wait 2 weeks before I increase.
b) Start with 500 ml and wait for some effect on libido. If the dosage does improved my libido, would I consider decreasing to 250 ml or just stick with the 500 ml dosage.

I agree Halfwit, and I will do blood test ASAP this is the only way that I really can get an idea about what happened.
The gear is from UNIGEN and should be legit as I managed to authenticate the product on their website.

Back