Can night doses of serequel lower T levels?

I was prescribed this and it makes you feel super stoned and hungry (munchies). This side effect subsides after a month or two.

Ya man i would dose 50mg insta release at night time for sleep and when it would kick in i would get the munchies hard as fuck and grub down before passing out lol. It would also make me want to sleep forever and not wake up.. Been trying to learn to sleep without the shit but its a fuckin pain in my ass ill just roll around for an hour or two and if im lucky my brain will finally achieve a relaxed state in which i can crash out. So its like i have to try to go to sleep 2 hours before i actually want to be asleep. Not a fun transition. But i personally don't like the idea of having to depend on medication for shit anymore.

I would be more concerned with the general lethargy feeling that creeps up after a while than actual testosterone levels.
It's great at first but will really start to fuck with you after a while. Some people will react better than others of course, but for most, T levels will be the least of your worries.

I would be more concerned with the general lethargy feeling that creeps up after a while than actual testosterone levels.
It's great at first but will really start to fuck with you after a while. Some people will react better than others of course, but for most, T levels will be the least of your worries.

I agree 100%. Probably going to be better for me mentally and physically to re adjust to not being on any medication at all.

Back