can nolvadex and clomid give you permanently higher natty Test??

unforgivin

I am banned!
I've seen some guys claim that after a cycle and doing PCT, their natural Testosterone levels ended up higher that it was before

can clomid and nolvadex really do this? and make your natural testosterone levels even higher than what they were before cycling?

did they test close to when they finished pct?

within 4 weeks of finishing pct your test levels should be higher due to the clomid... thats why we tell people to wait 4 weeks after pct to test their natty levels..

did they test close to when they finished pct?

within 4 weeks of finishing pct your test levels should be higher due to the clomid... thats why we tell people to wait 4 weeks after pct to test their natty levels..

You wrote 4 weeks twice, i'm sure you meant 6 weeks on the last part. 8 weeks after PCT would be even better.

Permanently, no. Of course not.

Various factors may have caused a temporary spike. Their TST levels could have been on the low side pre-cycle, for example, and with a proper cycle and PCT levels could have been brought back up to somewhat higher than before.

But outside of normal range and not following some sort of deficiency, doubtful. Please remember there is a large fluctuation in what is considered the normal range, and it is affected by numerous factors.

That is a fantastic question! Permanently, though no. I wish. This is only true in a perfect world.

Back