Can you help me with my Beginner Cycle

raraptor

Hi All,

I have been training for the past three years, and in my teens i was pretty skinny, and had minor gyno. As soon as i got out of my teens i started putting on weight gradually without working out and this wasn't fat-fat, but a mixture of fat and muscle both.
I started working out since the last two years, and pretty seriously and dedicatedly, reading up, doing everything that needs to be done, and i really did well in terms of overall gains on my physique I think if we eliminate my chest and abdominal area, i must be at around 12-15% bf. I am at 20% overall because of my gyno and abdominal fat.

Below are my stats:
176 lbs. 5'6. (167 cm)
20% bf.

I have been dieting but it's never on, though i am pretty serious about my training and never miss a day. I even tried dumb shit like GW, which i must say didn't do jack shit, as i wanted to try everything before going on to AAS. Even though, my diet hasn't been too strict, i have never let myself go either completely. As i don't drink colas, avoid excess sugar, limit my carbs, but not to an extreme degree. So i am kind of disappointed that my abdominal fat stays where it is in spite of everything.
My strength has been going up too by time and i am happy about it, but i would like to finally get into the world of AAS (I have been reading about it, ever since i started working out) only to change my appearance. I am moving country and i am desperate to get in shape. After much studying, i finally decided the below short five week cycle, as i don't have much time either.

week 1 - 4: Test Prop 150 mg EOD
week 4 - 5: Test Prop 100 mg EOD
week 1 - 5: Anavar (Oral) 50 mg ED
PCT: Nolvadex.

I am thinking of taking Letrozole right since the first day of my cycle to avoid any aromization, since I stand at a higher risk than most AAS users due to my pre-existing gyno. I will also be taking Himalaya Liv52 for liver support. I need advice over what you think my PCT dosage should be for a short cycle like this. Also, my beginning dose with Letrozole and if i should taper it down towards the end. I will admit that i am a wee bit hopeful of curing my gyno with the Letro, as I read about it on forums.
Do note that I am not doing the short cycle because of the burst cycle trend. It's just.. i am pressed for time. I do hope to go all out in these five weeks as my family will be gone too, and i have full control of my diet. The fact that i will be on gear will automatically keep me pretty serious and committed to not cheat on my diet. As for training, i already know, i won't miss a day.

I would appreciate if you guys help me out with this cycle. I wouldn't have posted at all, if I hadn't seen some bit of evidence that people have had successful cutting cycles at higher bfs. And I think I fit the bill because my expectations isn't to have a lot of gains either, just cut fat and have a harder, fuller look than i currently have.

Thanks in advance.

Lots of things to work on here. Start by reading the following thread .

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

And 20% BF is 20%. Aromatase Enzymes don't care if it is in your tummy and chest. That will make managing estrogen much tougher on cycle. You should try to cut and get your BF% down below 15% before cycling.

Thank you, I spent a lot of time reading the posts, especially on gyno. I read your protocol for running Raloxifene to cure gyno, and so I did some research, but never found any one single person posting positive results. It was either people saying they are going to do it, or those that ran it on for months without any results.

I think i am going to proceed with the surgery, (contemplating for years), and in the period of recovery, be on a strict diet, so i can cut down to 15% and then start my cycle.

Thanks.

development is not finished till about age 25, using aas before then can stop/ mess up development and thats for LIFE, might even end up on hrt for rest of life needed sht every week. i rec dont do it IMO

Back