Can't believe It.... Eddie Guerrero New World Champ

Yeah, I'll give you that, but the actions more real than Eastenders or Corrie.

Anyhow it's a get away. What's great about is that Eddie is a average bloke all 5ft 7 of him (except his ability). And he's company figurehead/ champion of a multi -million dollar company.

Im not much of a fan of corrie

eastenders on the other hand... well not a fan i was stuck at home one weekend and watched an omnibus and i felt like i knew all the characters hahaha

ok back to the topic, erm.. yeah :D

I was sooooo surprised that they gave him the belt!
I wonder how long they will let him keep it for?:D

i have to agree with FYRE. For as long as I have been a fan, people like eddie guerrero never get the spot lite for too long. WWE uses the wrestlers themselves to help script story lines (such as angle and HHH) so they tend to get the top spots and keep them for longer. Ya never know though. Seems that over the past year, WWE has made some major changes storyline, character, general set-up... maybe just maybe. I am hoping he makes it though (not a fan of angle!:brownnose )

Last edited:
Silverback316 said:
Yeah he will, he is hot right now and he will face Angle at Mania for it. I am sure Angle will win, but Eddie will walk in the champ. Also look for Lesnar to destroy Goldberg as he has not resigned yet.

I agree

I think he will walk into Mania as the champ, because the company seems hell bend on putting Brock vs Goldburg as one of the main events. No need for a belt in that match.

Angle to walk out of Mania as Champion.

Silverback316 said:
Yeah he will, he is hot right now and he will face Angle at Mania for it. I am sure Angle will win, but Eddie will walk in the champ. Also look for Lesnar to destroy Goldberg as he has not resigned yet.

That would be very cool to see Eddie face Angle at Mania.:)

Back