Cycle recommendation

oso4lyf

Hola, gentlemen. I want to give it one more go at a last cycle. I've done 2 cycles in my life and they were both when I was in my 20's. Primo and winny and then deca and winny.

I'm now 46 and taking semaglutide for weight loss. I've never been one to stick to a cut after a bulk. Things changed this time.

5'9
195 (First time I've been under 200 since 7th grade)
Size 34 waist
5 days splits with 10k step a day. So a Liss 2.5 mile walk everyday.

Problem I'm having is my blood test came back for the fourth year in a row over 1,000. So no one's going to give me TRT.

Is there anything I can do? The semaglutide alone has me losing fat, but it's eating at my bone density and muscles.

if I can't, then that's fine. I wanted word from the experts before accepting it.

Right now I'm at 1,600 cal a day, 180p, 150c, 25f

Screenshot_20240404-065353.png

Hola, gentlemen. I want to give it one more go at a last cycle. I've done 2 cycles in my life and they were both when I was in my 20's. Primo and winny and then deca and winny.

I'm now 46 and taking semaglutide for weight loss. I've never been one to stick to a cut after a bulk. Things changed this time.

5'9
195 (First time I've been under 200 since 7th grade)
Size 34 waist
5 days splits with 10k step a day. So a Liss 2.5 mile walk everyday.

Problem I'm having is my blood test came back for the fourth year in a row over 1,000. So no one's going to give me TRT.

Is there anything I can do? The semaglutide alone has me losing fat, but it's eating at my bone density and muscles.

if I can't, then that's fine. I wanted word from the experts before accepting it.

Right now I'm at 1,600 cal a day, 180p, 150c, 25f

View attachment 234
since steroidology is dead these days i moved to evo
check it out

we all moved to evolutionary.org

check it

anabolic forum

Back