Cant eat enough food without getting sick

tazmaniac1

I'm 54 6'4 currently 265 been on a very strict diet trying to consume 200 g protein approximately 100 g carbs 30 g fat what's killing me is the protein i.e.chicken breast, eggs etc. I'm always feeling uncomfortably.. right below the rib cage and above the belly button just need a little help getting past that uncomfortable feeling may be a different type of protein? More carbs?… trying to eat several small meals a day approximately 30 g protein per meal and proportionally others ..I am on a cutting diet to get ready for a cycle in the future, the weight is coming off which I'm very satisfied but just having a problem getting past this uncomfortableness.
my TDEE is 3500 calories and to get to 3000 calories is 300/300/33 to cut yikes!! and trust me my diet is clean but impossible to consume that much without puking when i was cycling a few years back this was no problem but something changed my body, chest shoulders bigger defined stomach smaller but weight is stuck 2 weeks Im up to 2200 calories, I am happy with the progress so far in appearance, I am taking laxatives to help
example today:
breakfast 6:30am
I cup oatmeal with water
3 eggs
bannana

mid morning 9:00am
low fat greek yogurt
celery sticks with NB peanut butter
ground turkey pattie...extremely full at this point

lunch 11:30am
small chicken breast
cup of green beans

mid afternoon 1:30 pm
dozen cashews
apple
hard boiled egg

workout 3:00-4:15
water/supplement after workout protein shake

Supper..6:00pm below my rib cage is tight as a drum very uncomfortable dont want to eat!
2 left over turkey patties with some salsa
1/2 cup raisins and hope the laxative works lol

For starters, you don't have to stick with chicken breast! Thighs are slightly higher in fat content, but far more delicious and tender. It also helps to shred up your chicken and have it in as many different combinations as possible. Tacos, wraps, pitas, with rice, etc. Bland does not have to be a prerequisite to eating clean.

If you're seriously feeling ill after a meal however, and you do start to get really nauseous, I'd hit up your doctor and see if you perhaps have developed a food allergy/sensitivity. If it's high fat content foods, be aware that there is also the potential for gallstones making a mess of things.

My .02c :)

I agree thats why I have buying everything ground or I slice thin,,and its not necessarily ill but very uncomfortable at the very top end of my stomach area, tight like a drum just after one meal I am going to see my doc. It is frustrating a few years back when I was cycling 300-350 grams was easy the only way i could get away with that now would be to eat every hour and light

Newman's Own Salsa has almost NO calories, NO cholesterol, NO nothing - with the notable exception of FLAVOR! I love using it in my chicken breast whole wheat burrito wraps. I also add a generous amount of baby arugula (love that stuff) and a thin slice of Cabot Cheese (naturally lactose free).

Sounds to me like a digestion issue. Up your fiber intake slightly, get yourself a digestive enzyme. As well, even grab a probiotic supplement as your gut flora might be out of whack.

Do these things first before you go see your doctor as it might be a simple digestion issue. You dont want to get put on some pills for no reason and go for a million different test if you dont really have to either.

Back