capping - error in final caps

Well, thks for the help guys!

Definitely I will only do 50 caps per run!

Maybe I tapped way too mutch with the final mix... I like things tight :D
I know that thinking too mutch sometimes it's the worse, it takes a lot more time and has no real benefit!

It's true that there are situations that caps are better for social purposes, I said that because the compared trouble that i had doing liquid and capping had no comparison!

RJH8541 said:
***side note***

DougE, Madine and i had an unreal time with her new girlfriend the other night down in Orlando. Holy Christ.... you should have been there. (in spirit of course... or holding a camera. hah)
You always have to dangle it in front of me like a carrot in front of a starving horse. Listen my camera skills are excellent I have no idea why you didnt hire me to be the photographer. Imagine that, getting paid to take pics of such a scene.

In spirit maybe, pfff, I was here doing shear stress calculations for rotating gears and cylinders. Funnnn

DougoeFre5h said:
You always have to dangle it in front of me like a carrot in front of a starving horse. Listen my camera skills are excellent I have no idea why you didnt hire me to be the photographer. Imagine that, getting paid to take pics of such a scene.
Remember as we already discussed, camera 'recovery speed' and 'burst mode' are important in the camera that you need in order to get those all-too-special shots.

RJH8541: Most of us don't get to go to heaven until we die. Damn you.

mranak said:
RJH8541: Most of us don't get to go to heaven until we die. Damn you.

You have no idea. This year is Madine's 10 year HS reunion and she is gonna call the company and ask if we get a discount if she brings her husband and her girlfriend.

Ahhhhhhh.

Back