Capping supplies

Bamaguy727

Found a deal online for a Capmquick-tamper-1000 gelcaps -and a My Weight
200-z scale ,it measures to .1 grams all for 52.00 -anyone ever use the my weight scale? Im just looking to cap a few personal use ummm vitamens.... Thanks

I have the myweight 120z and am happy with it. I''m assuming the 200z is of a higher quality/model. If that's the price for both like you said that's a great deal, even for just the scale that's not bad.

Bamaguy727 said:
Found a deal online for a Capmquick-tamper-1000 gelcaps -and a My Weight
200-z scale ,it measures to .1 grams all for 52.00 -anyone ever use the my weight scale? Im just looking to cap a few personal use ummm vitamens.... Thanks

Wouldnt you need the scale to weigh out .01, or even better .001?? .1 will get you wat ... 100mg at the lowest measurable weight? That's not very good.

Well if I was capping say 50 caps at a time, I would only be off by 2 mgs. either way or am I figuring it wrong ????

Bamaguy727 said:
Well if I was capping say 50 caps at a time, I would only be off by 2 mgs. either way or am I figuring it wrong ????

You are right. When factoring in the accuracy of the scale you have to do it by the entire batch not each dose. So if it is accurate to .1 and you are making 100 caps you would divide .1 by 100 and each cap would be +/- .001g.

0.1 accuracy scales are fine for measuring mg's, especially when the chemical isnt dangerious at a +/- 1mg dose. Now dont go measuring clen with a 0.1 accurate scale. I recommend a 0.01 accuracy scale to ANYONE in the market for a scale. A one time investment that will pay for itself. Dont penny pinch with stuff like lab equiptment.

Back