Check out osta tb-500 here

Osta-Marketing

Check Out Osta TB-500 Here #1

CHECK OUT OUR TB-500 PRICES

TB-500 2MG

TB-500 5MG

Research Purposes Only And Not For Human Consumption

Thymosin Beta 4

Thymosin Beta 4 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is found in high concentrations in blood platelets, wound fluid and other tissues in the body. T***946;4 is not a growth factor; rather, it is a major actin regulating peptide. T***946;4 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for T***946;4 has also been found to be one of the first to be upregulated after a wound occurs.

Product Name: Thymosin Beta 4
Molecular Formula: C212H350N56O78S

CAS:77591-33-4

Sequence (Three-Letter Code):Ac-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro-Asp-Met-Ala-Glu-Ile-Glu-Lys-Phe-Asp-Lys-Ser-Lys-Leu-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-Thr-Gln-Glu-Lys-Asn-Pro-Leu-Pro-Ser-Lys-Glu-Thr-Ile-Glu-Gln-Glu-Lys-Gln-Ala-Gly-Glu-Ser

Thymosin Beta 4is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4). It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following*:

Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
Keratinocyte migration
Collagen deposition; and
Decreases inflammation.

Thymosin Beta 4 offers many benefits to the equine world in performance racing. Recent trials by some of the world’s leading trainers on their prize winning equine members of both genders, have been credited by a huge boost in their race-day results, something long desired in the racing world.

These trials along with clinical trials have indicated the following benefits associated with the use of Thymosin Beta 4 on mares and stallions*:

Relaxed muscle spasm
Improved muscle tone
Increase the exchange of substance between cells
Encourage tissue repair
Stretches connective tissue
Helps maintain flexibility
Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint
Enhances nutritional components in the animal
Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.

When these proven benefits are viewed in conjunction with the fact that 60% of a horse’s body weight is muscle, it is clear to see the full potential of TB500 can be reviled in by majority of the horse’s body.

In a racing era that surrounds itself around gaining that competitive edge through the use of various substances, none will deliver the results that will be experienced with the use of Thymosin Beta 4 Perhaps the greatest selling point of the product is that it’s 100% DRUG FREE and DOES NOT SWAB. This allows the peptide to be used right throughout racing spells in both training and competition completely free of any banned substance.

Last edited:
I know .. I realized that after...lol

O-M and the mudman were teaching people about research chems and post cycle therapy (pct) in particular at least 8 years ago back when S.com was AR. I can only imagine what he knows about peps now.

Hey thanks for who ever just bought a $1000 dollars worth of TB-500! It just came through. I knew everyone would like that product here for your research animals.

Last edited:
what is the recommended dose for thymosin beta 4 and when should it be pinned?

They can't answer those questions bro, these are sold for research purposes only and as a researcher you should know. just google search it or start a thread with whatever questions you have and the guys that know about it will chime in and help. I don't like to give dosages based on stuff i read. If I didn't use it myself.

That's an interesting combination for research animal administration. Both have the HGH stimulating characteristics. As for in the same administering tool. Some peptides are ok together but I would be careful. Some of these sequences bond together in the device. Look for the fusing or white cloudiness. If you can not remove the final solution from the device during administration this may have happened.
what as a group, are your thoughts on using TB-500 with Ipamorelin.
Mixing in same vial good or bad idea?
Thanks Guys

That's an interesting combination for research animal administration. Both have the HGH stimulating characteristics. As for in the same administering tool. Some peptides are ok together but I would be careful. Some of these sequences bond together in the device. Look for the fusing or white cloudiness. If you can not remove the final solution from the device during administration this may have happened.

Thanks,
This is a concern for sure.

I'll give you my ideas on this for dosing.

2mg to 6mg a week for 6 weeks.

2mg appears to be very effective and recovery is very comparable to gh

After 6 weeks you drop to .5mg a week maintenance dose.

If looking at ipam, dose that with mod-grf.

I'll give you my ideas on this for dosing.

2mg to 6mg a week for 6 weeks.

2mg appears to be very effective and recovery is very comparable to gh

After 6 weeks you drop to .5mg a week maintenance dose.

If looking at ipam, dose that with mod-grf.

Many thanks,
Glad I came here. you guys are a big help

How exactly do you mix this? I'm new to peptides and I'm sure what to do to make it work for my research purposes.

Back