Chem Here>>>>>response

I sorry that my first post here is on such an unfortunate topic, but it really is a big deal to people on the list for a number of reasons. Never should have happened, no matter what the explanation.
However, chem is a real good guy, and we all make mistakes in life. The difference is that a man steps up and admits his mistake and takes steps to fix it. Chem has my respect for doing so.
Chem, if it makes you feel any better, the great Elitefitness outfit allowed platinum members real names to be matched up with secure email names some time ago.....apparently some glitch or hack in the system. Their response........stonewall and deny........even though a number of members received "secure"email that addressed them by the name on their CC. This was a much more serious gaff that caused me to take 3 months off the boards all together.

It takes a big man to admit mistakes were made and corrected. I feel for Chem (and whomever did this :D).

I won't lose trust in as I am sure he has tightened security breach.

Its amazing the low down lengths competitors will go to because of losing business.

Back