Cjc 1293 Mod GRF vs Cjc 1295 Mod GRF

RawPow3r

In the making
I ordered and am currently researching the Cjc 1293 Mod GRF from OstaGain and my Hamster is thoroughly enjoying the combination of the Mod with GHRP-2. I am looking to pick up some peps from GWP this week and I am noticing that they sell Cjc 1295 Mod GRF; is there a large difference between the two? I've read a few different articles on different boards comparing the two, just looking for a clear answer from anyone that has perhaps researched with both.

This is one of those face palm things... They're the same thing, 1295 with the Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) is long acting and 1295 without DAC, is short acting (without DAC is superior when combined with GHRP). They started calling it 1293 to dispel the confusion (and I believe it's technically correct) but it's the same. BTW, I was wondering if the GHRP 6 at Osta-gain is any good. I've never seen 10mg bottles before and their price for 3-bottles is insanely affordable?

osta-gain is very well thought of around here. I have not used them personally, but I have yet to hear anything negative, which goes a long way. Nothing but praise so far.

Appreciate the clarification. I had assumed that 1293 was the same as 1295 w/o DAC, but wanted to be sure. As far as the GHRP-6, I'm not sure, but the GHRP-2 with 1293 is a great combo. The prices are the best I've found.

I ordered and am currently researching the Cjc 1293 Mod GRF from OstaGain and my Hamster is thoroughly enjoying the combination of the Mod with GHRP-2. I am looking to pick up some peps from GWP this week and I am noticing that they sell Cjc 1295 Mod GRF; is there a large difference between the two? I've read a few different articles on different boards comparing the two, just looking for a clear answer from anyone that has perhaps researched with both.

I spoke with a Canadian Lab awhile back on this very issue. 1293 and 1295 w/o Dac are the same.

They said the only reason the 2 different names are even being used is marketing. Some people look for 1293 some look for 1295.

Then there's those like myself that call them and ask.

Back