CJC-1293, Sermorelin, CJC-1295 no DAC or Mod GRF 1-29

budgismuggler

Dudes, Im not quite understanding the differences between CJC-1293 or Sermorelin or CJC-1295 without DAC. Comparatively from RUI products website's descriptions they seem identical. The CJC-1293 even mentions Sermorelin to describe its characteristic. Can some one tell me if these products are the same or if theres some kind of difference. I mentioned to another manufacturer that 1293 was in fact 1295 without DAC as claimed by RUI & they laughed at me. Its also written that 1295 without DAC is also known as Mod GRF 1-29 so if thats right the one product has 3 possibly 4 names. So if thats rite why would any respectable supplier sell 1293 and Sermorelin ? How could the industry let this product get so misunderstood with so many variations on its name ? I dont quite understand the logic or benefit to anyone having variations on a name for apparently the same product. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I feel it needs clearing up for us relatively newbs to Peps.

The amount of views but lack of response highlights how confusing this topic is. You'd think someone from RUI would at least reply under a sudo avatar to clarify

Ok here is what i learnt long ago when i was learning from Dat, i summarized everything i read and here is the section on the types of GRF.

GHRH Types:
GRF (in all its forms Mod GRF (1-29) , cjc-1295 with DAC, cjc-1288 with DAC, cjc-1293 with DAC, Sermorelin) are analogs of GHRH.

GRF(1-29): Aka Sermorelin
Generation: Original analog of GHRH
Changes: Since no amino acid changes were made and with no DAC protection it had a half life less than a minute.

cjc-1288 with DAC:
Generation: First gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: Since no amino acid changes were made it had a half life of minutes.

cjc-1293 with DAC:
Generation: Second gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: One amino acid change (Dform Arginine replaced Arginine in the 2nd position) it had a half life of 5 or so minutes.

cjc-1293 without DAC:
Generation: In between 1st and 2nd (1.5 gen)
Changes: One amino acid change (Dform Arginine replaced Arginine in the 2nd position) which made it a bit longer lasting than original GRF(1-29) but without DAC had less protection so it had a half life just under 5 minutes.

cjc-1295 with DAC:
Generation: Third gen DAC attached to GRF (1-29)
Changes: Four amino acid changes (The one at the 2nd position, as just described and 3 more) which made it last much much longer than original GRF(1-29). It had a half life of around a week.
* One problem with such a long half life is GH bleed, you dont want to use this long term.

cjc-1295 without DAC: Aka Tetra-substituted, Aka Modified modGRF (1-29) - named by Dat
Generation: Tetra-substituted GRF (1-29) same as third gen but with no DAC attached.
Changes: Four amino acid changes (The one at the 2nd position, They are a glutamine (Gln or Q) at the 8-position, alanine (Ala or A) at the 15-position, and a leucine (Leu or L) at the 27-position.) which made it last much longer than original GRF(1-29). It had a half life a little over 30mins.

** This is the only worthwhile GRF using.
* GH Bleed: When the Somatropes are made to constant release their supply of GH and they are not given enough time to produce more, once the reserves are gone there is no more surge, just dribbles of GH..

Dudes, Im not quite understanding the differences between CJC-1293 or Sermorelin or CJC-1295 without DAC. Comparatively from RUI products website's descriptions they seem identical. The CJC-1293 even mentions Sermorelin to describe its characteristic. Can some one tell me if these products are the same or if theres some kind of difference. I mentioned to another manufacturer that 1293 was in fact 1295 without DAC as claimed by RUI & they laughed at me. Its also written that 1295 without DAC is also known as Mod GRF 1-29 so if thats right the one product has 3 possibly 4 names. So if thats rite why would any respectable supplier sell 1293 and Sermorelin ? How could the industry let this product get so misunderstood with so many variations on its name ? I dont quite understand the logic or benefit to anyone having variations on a name for apparently the same product. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I feel it needs clearing up for us relatively newbs to Peps.

Last edited:
So
Sermorelin is not the same as cjc1293, it has the DAC complex added on the end to try and make it last longer AND one amino acid change
1295 without DAC is NOT always ModGRF (1-29), when you add the DAC complex the end of the structure changes from NH-2 to a Lysine with DAC attached, when you have cjc1295 with no DAC and the Lysine is left on the end it is not effective at all. The NH-2 must be put on the end of the structure instead of the Lysine for it to be stable and thats called ModGRF (1-29).

You are not asking stupid questions, just being sold something but a seller who has no medical degree or does not care what he sells, i have no idea..

Last edited:
By the way, DAC is a compound a company called Conjuchem developed which is a Velcro drug complex that allowed GRF more protection in the blood so it allows GRF to last longer.

Back