I used Pepetides, their are so many different ones with limited information, Anyone?

BicepsPoontang

I have done IGF-LR3 GRHP-6 w/ Mod-129 and with GHRP-2 since it makes me less hungry then the 6 or MT2 or MT1 Or TB-500 BPC-157. I used them all.

But now I get it with No Dac CJC 1295 which I think is the same as the Mod-129 from my source mixed with my GHRP-2 (CJC 1295 no dac 2mg+GHRP-2 2mg)

What if i used this instead ( CJC 1295 no dac 5mg+Ipamorelin 5mg)? It's slightly stronger I see. But will it make a larger impact?

MY questions are, What's the difference of using with DAC as opposed to using this? ( CJC 1295 with dac 2mg+GHRP-6 2mg)

I really don't know and if any of you more experienced on this is greatly appreciated.

And

Have your tried using

GHRP-6 1mg+Ipamorelin 1mg+Mod-Grf 1-29 1mg+MGF 500mcg+Glycine 1.5mg

I can't seem to get any info on this mix to use.

So if one of you guy's or more than one of you can shed some light and even how much bac to add would be cool. I've tried the other's one on top already and no the mixing protocol but with these mixes I don't.

Have a Happy Easter, everyone!

BicepsPoontang!

Just get some mk 677 cheaper dose the same job no pinning
You don't want the dac i cant even remember why its been a while since i played around with peptides but there is a reason its got to do with how the dac and no dac work with the ghrp and the bleed of of gh .All ghrp peptides stimulate ghrelin 6 more than 2 smoking cannabis also stimulates ghrelin that's why you get the munchies same thing
With all the cash spent on peptides you would be better of with hgh or like i said mk because it does the job of both a ghrp and cjc and im my case didn't make me as hungry as ghrp 2 or 6 hope that helps

I just googled MK 677 it's over the counter stuff? No one else knows or forgot about peptides science?

Not even this stuff down below?

Someone has to know something, LOL?

I used igf1 and mt2 and liked them.
I want to do a ghrp and mod grf combo next. maybe even use the mk677 in place of the ghrp. From what I read you can do that because they are similar. It is like an oral ghrp I am pretty sure.

isn't Glycine just an amino acide? what is the point of injection some small amount of a amino acid? I am not saying there is not a point, I am asking because I am curious. thanks

I just googled MK 677 it's over the counter stuff? No one else knows or forgot about peptides science?

Not even this stuff down below?

Someone has to know something, LOL?

Mk 677 inst over the counter stuff it is a research chemical
(Not for human consumption ) the same as the peptides you buy . The best thing about mk the gh pulses last 24 hours after dosage un like gh peptides that you have to inject multiple times a day and also use cjc to magnify the results
Mk worth a looksee

I already used both of those. I've never used MK 677 but the other pepetides I have used except for

I already used both of those. I've never used MK 677 but the other pepetides I have used except for

I've done pretty much all the Peptides at one time or another.

Never been a Fan of Pre-Mixed, as you're Relying on your Source for the Correct Dose.
And Experience has taught me, that's Rarely the Case when it comes to Peptides.
Especially since 2014.................................... JP
P.S.
I would buy them separately, and mix myself.
Same thing with Premixed AAS, buy separately, then mix.

Back