CJC-1295 No DAC dosing

budgismuggler

Heres a quicky - Ive read some forums advising to run CJC-1295 no DAC once a week at 1000mcg and Ive read others that say stack it with Ipam or GHRP-2/6 at 150mg x 3 daily. Im no closer to understanding which is better. Im in Australia and the stuff costs an arm and a leg so I dont want to waste it. I dont use it to get bigger,Im not a body builder I mostly use peps to aid injury prevention & recovery from training and surfing. Juced Porkchop, Vibrant, anyone please help me.

CJC1295 - NO DAC = small frequent administration whenever you have a GHRP with it.

CJC1295 DAC = the once a week administration from 500mcg - 2mg depending on the goal and size of the lab rat.

I hope this helps with the confusion. Most agree that a NO DAC option of a GHRH is best as the half life is fairly short and multiple doses can mimic what a normal GH pattern is. (unless your female, then DAC constant flow for a week is best). Females have more of a constant pattern where as males have more of a peak and valley with spikes pattern.

I hope this helps.

Toshiro

CJC1295 - NO DAC = small frequent administration whenever you have a GHRP with it.

CJC1295 DAC = the once a week administration from 500mcg - 2mg depending on the goal and size of the lab rat.

I hope this helps with the confusion. Most agree that a NO DAC option of a GHRH is best as the half life is fairly short and multiple doses can mimic what a normal GH pattern is. (unless your female, then DAC constant flow for a week is best). Females have more of a constant pattern where as males have more of a peak and valley with spikes pattern.

I hope this helps.

Toshiro

TXS Toshiro, yeah Im stacking it with Ipam 100mcg of each twice daily. Good results so far with muscle fatigue, soreness and getting amazing sleep now even with a lame shoulder that used to wake me up easily 10 times a night. Looking to get my rotator cuff and upper back (traps + Rhomboids) sorted before I embark on a surf trip to indo so Ive ordered some TB500 and will see if thats effective. thanks for the info

See previous post "yeah Im stacking it with Ipam 100mcg of each twice daily."
Results so far:
Im finding the sleep at night the most significant change from the Hexarelin. Wickedly deep sleep. But equally as effective or so it feels as far as muscle fatigue recovery goes to Hex.
Summary: I prefer the hex due to its simplicity of use, stacking is a bit more of a hassle but downfall of hex it makes me a bit anxious in the 3 - 4 week range of usage with significant cortisol levels raised.
These are all based on how I feel ie no proper scientific blood annals.

I have read that you become sensitive to Hexarelin in about 2 weeks. Meaning it won't work very well after that. Maybe just use that one 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and rotate it around. Also try injecting the ipamorelin in the areas that are injured. It may help it heal up better. I did this with my lab rats shoulder and it helped a ton.

LOL - with no blood work it will be really hard to tell. But hey if it works for you man go for it. The only time cortisol really is obvious for me is with anti-inflammatory steroids. That crap makes me nuts. Used it once at the advice of a doc, but never again. And coming off felt worse after. That stuff sucks!

So do you use Hex alone without a GHRH? Only asking cause mentioned stacking and not sure what your referring to.

Take care,
T.

Back