Advice on GHRH/GHRP stack

enharmonics

Hey guys, long time lurker here, decided to finally take the plunge and post.

I'm "new" to peptides in the sense that I've never had any experience researching them before, but I've been very interested in them since I found about them. Thing is, even with all the research, I'm not exactly sure how to compare the projected efficacy of GHRH/GHRP peptide dosages to their rHGH equivalent... basically, I'm not sure how to approximate the dosages or number of peptides I need to stack to achieve an effect similar to X IUs of exogenous rHGH.

Here's the stack/protocol I have planned:

- 2 mg CJC-1295 (DAC) every 3 days (subQ)
- 25 mg MK677 e.d.
- 200 mcg Huperzine-A 3x/day
- 25 mcg Hexarelin 3x/day

The reason for the relatively small dose of Hexarelin is this study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8954038

The coadministration of GHRH-(1-29)-NH2 (1.0 microgram/kg) and low dose hexarelin (0.125 microgram/kg) resulted in massive GH release (115 +/- 32.8 mU/L), a moderate rise in serum PRL (84.9 +/- 27.5%), and no rise in serum cortisol.

So essentially, I wanted to get some opinions on the stack from someone more knowledgeable on the subject than myself. Is the number of compounds or the dosage(s) excessive? If not, would it be rendered excessive by the addition of 100 mcg of GHRP-2 2x/day? I read another study that showed a pretty sizable boost in efficacy derived from co-administration with Hexarelin.

Back