cjc-1295 W/ dac and ghrp-2 dosages for females

SassyMo

Hello all,

I need some help. I want to take CJC1295 w/ DAC and GHRP-2 and I wanted to know the proper dosages to take for a female. I have been working out for 4 years and been eating clean for over 2 years. I weigh 115lbs and 5ft tall. I am not sure if dosaging depends on weight. Please let me know.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hello all,

I need some help. I want to take CJC1295 w/ DAC and GHRP-2 and I wanted to know the proper dosages to take for a female. I have been working out for 4 years and been eating clean for over 2 years. I weigh 115lbs and 5ft tall. I am not sure if dosaging depends on weight. Please let me know.

Thanks for any help in advance.

I dont think it will vary too much in that regard.
I would think 100mcg 2-3X a day of GHRP-2 and 1000mcg (or 1mg) CJC1295 everyweek would be fine.

Doing a study now myself like this but with igf1lr3.
I am a male though, but thought I woul add in my 0.2 anyway since I dont think it matters much when it comes to HGH/peptides.

Good luck!

Hope some one else will chime in.

I dont think it will vary too much in that regard.
I would think 100mcg 2-3X a day of GHRP-2 and 1000mcg (or 1mg) CJC1295 everyweek would be fine.

Doing a study now myself like this but with igf1lr3.
I am a male though, but thought I woul add in my 0.2 anyway since I dont think it matters much when it comes to HGH/peptides.

Good luck!

Hope some one else will chime in.

x2 .. I agree with this.

Would you suggest ipmorelin over any of the other two or in addition to the cycle?

I know a lot of women prefer Ipam over other GHRP's. It has a little slower release compared to 2 and 6, which fits with the your natural release...and it won't spike your appetite like the 6 will and in some individuals the 2 as well.

Would CJC 1295 w DAC be better or CJC w/o dac. I know with DAC is similiar to the way a women releases the hormone so does that mean it would work better than CJC without DAC?

Would CJC 1295 w DAC be better or CJC w/o dac. I know with DAC is similiar to the way a women releases the hormone so does that mean it would work better than CJC without DAC?

just go with cjc 1295 solo. or add in ipam 1x ED at 200mcg, pre bed.

I didn't like the Ipam...only subq pin that burned. Maybe I will try different source bc I keep hearing great things and the research is sound

Burning is not the source. It's whatever your reconing with. Get a new bottle of bac

IPam 2x Ed at 200 + with any ghrh @ 100

IPam lasts lots longer and with a high dose it will hit 10-12s and sustain it for way way longer than any other Ghrp. Ghrp 2/6 will hit 20"s but it's a quick blast. So if ur willing to pin 3/4/5 x Ed. If will be way better but fuck is it annoying.

I like this best. Cost/gains/pain in the ass factor

Thanks, I think I must have mixed with acetic acid....oops dieting for BIG show can make silliness sometimes. 2 weeks out baby!!

Back