Peptides+AAS (mk677 cjc with dac) tren and test

Fakenatty7087

Ok this is my very first post after 3 years of doing google searches and reading other peoples posts that were relevant to what I wanted to learn or know. A little background .....so I trained natural from 23-26 my starting weight was 130 and I gaimed quite a bit of weight in those 3 years I got up to 170, I experimented with prohormone (ad1, ad4 and superdrol) for a few months then at the age of 27 I decided to go all out.....its kind of funny when you know something isn't good for you but in your head you truck yourself into thinking your dufferent from the hundreds of articles who tokd you not to run tren your first run, so I started off 500mg test 200 tren and ended up a gram of tren and 250 test and to be honest I saw no gains after 400 tren (diminish of returns) after multipke cycles and pct I finally have the budget to expemenent minus hgh.....so ive been off for 2 months now of everything and I have hit a platoe like no other, hypertrophy is at a max haha so I wantes to experiement with how well my body responds to hyperplasia and multiplying of cells by mk766 30 mg a day cjc with dac 1-2 mg a week was going to add igf1 lr3 in the mix but.....thought it might be overkill and yes I will be running skin (otc) yes I knkw its dangerous if your a complete idiot, ive ran it before with no close calls, experiemented pre 10ius and post 10ius and also 2ius before main meals (first meal post workout meal and 7pm meal) I eat 7-8 times a day calories are upwards to 5500 calories give or take depending on my awful work schedule working 12-15 hours a day traveling and all that good stuff.....running also 250 test (I see no added benifit past 250 for my own personal experiments) starting off 400 tren working my way up till I see no benefits) this will be 20 weeks of aas and mk677 will be for 6 months with cjc with ai on hand incase the 19nor decides to act up with progeterine levels sky rocket which rarely happens and ofcourse the hcg nolva but anyways try npt to bash to much I'm sure there is a ton a forgot if there is anything anybody sees or wants to comment on especially replacing the hgh with mk677 and cjc.....I'm curious to see the synergy with mk677 growth pulses be equilevrmt synergy with the insulin or not I will be running this in aboit 2 weeks.....anyways I'm 175 now about 7-8% bf, its very very very hard for me to gain weight which is why I'm eating over 5k a day, if anyone has any idea on how to trick the metabolism please please let me know, I dont know anyone else who can cutt being 5'8 weighing 175 on 4500 cals..

wow this looks like a recipe for disaster after the fact, this really looks out of control. just you saying..."its kind of funny when you know something isn't good for you but in your head you trick yourself into thinking your different from the hundreds of articles who told you not to run tren your first run, so I started off 500mg of test and 200 of tren...."

tren on a first cycle!? pinning more and more tren until you see results???
sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!
age? accurate cycle history?
i want to see your blood labs, when is the last time you did blood works?

Last edited:
Seems like you might be flying a bit close to the sun. Taking tren up to 1g per week in one of your past cycles, now throwing in insulin. Not any talk about blood testing, and that dreaded "having an AI on hand" statement.

What are your goals? Are you training for anything in particular, or to look good?

If you could list some goals and a bit more background, and throw in a few paragraph breaks for sanity, then people here could probably help you achieve those goals in a much safer way.

Back