Cjc (without dac) + ghrp 2&6 reconstitution

Trade123321

I understand it is best to use bacteriostatic water but is it ok to use sodium chloride injection BP 0.9% ? (saline solution)

I understand it is best to use bacteriostatic water but is it ok to use sodium chloride injection BP 0.9% ? (saline solution)

i have used sterile water for injection for the past 3 months,and it seems to be working just fine,i don't think the saline is intended for sc injections,just order bac water from the US.

We will add sterile water, BA , Sodium chloride from Hospira into our catalog this week,
however, we are still not sure at the moment whether it will be smoothy to ship liquid overseas. Currently, we have no problem shipping peptides, it takes average 4-5 business days.

i hope that will not jeopardize the smooth run we have to get the orders from labpe.its not that hard to get bac water m8,u have been given a couple of sources if you are desperate to have it.i will tell u in a month if there is a actual difference in results using bac,ordered and received some yesterday, as i have been using basic sterile injection water and have had great results so far.

i hope that will not jeopardize the smooth run we have to get the orders from labpe.its not that hard to get bac water m8,u have been given a couple of sources if you are desperate to have it.i will tell u in a month if there is a actual difference in results using bac,ordered and received some yesterday, as i have been using basic sterile injection water and have had great results so far.

No worries.. Labpe will be running just as smooth as ever.. and the line up of solutions should make your Peptide shopping all that much easier and convenient.

Back