CJC1293 vs CJC1295

Phatbastard

Knowledge Equals Results
Can some one clarify for me which is better to run with GHRP6? CJC1293 or CJC1295? from what I'm reading I'm thinking CJC1293 but I'm new to peptides so what do I know?

Last edited:
CJC-1295 would be better, i would perfer finding an exact (modified grf 1-29 clone)

U want a GHRP and GHRH to create a big pulse

Use mod grf. Make sure it's mod grf and yes it needs to be used with a ghrp to create a pulse. A ghrh on it's own won't cause a spike in gh. A ghrp will cause a spike on it's own but not nearly as well as the combination.

combo creates better bind- better results essentially. What is your aim- the difference in choice could depend on that really.

Aim to increase Gh and Igf looking at long term use! Not looking at radical gains any where. To be honest just over all better feeling of well being. I will use aas for my ganes! that said any increase in IGF will be very welcome! Any boost in GH and IGF will be welcome. I will be using GHRP6 along side. Hoping to start some time next week waiting on bloods!

Thanks to all for input

My research has also shown CJC1293 and CJC1295 with out dac are both (Modified GRF 1-29)? Same thing different name is all!

Southern,

Can you please clerify the diffence for me?

So is the 1293 actually Mod?

and what is the 1295 if not?

This becomes more confusing every day!

Last edited:
Back