Clen and wisdom teeth.....

EmptyWallet

Well, how wonderful is this. 5 days into my clen stint and I have to have my wisdom teeth removed. I didn't have it done when I was younger, so here we go. Whats the consensus on this? Should I just stop the clen, the resume after the surgery, or not worry about it and just not take the clen on the day of the surgery? I know clen has a long half life, for what it is, maybe 36 hours or so? so thats what I'm worried about.

I'd stop myself, but honestly once that stuff wears off I would not worry about it at all. 24 hours sounds fine to me, but thats JMO, and opinions are like...

I think I'd stop it the day before, maybe two days before, and then resume like the day after or the day after that. I most surely wouldn't take it on the day of.

I would stop it asap. Only because it may hinder the anasthesia from taking affect, not to mention you don't know if it will hinder the healing process. Also, when they cut you you'll bleed more than normal and your blood will be more like kool-aid. I know when I used it I bled like a girl getting her first period when I cut my finger. It was crazy! You can resume after your surgery and it shouldn't set you back any.

Back