Clen before a show

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
How long do you all start Clen before a show? Also, do you still use the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method?

I guess it would really depend where your bodyfat is at for how early to start before a show. I still do two days on two off, and I use the ECA stack and yohimbine on my off days from the Clen.
I don't ever use Clen for more than three weeks at a time, because it's effects diminish.

Hey Biggie,

This is what I do (and im not saying it's write, but it works for me) is start at 12 weeks out (of course ,this depends on condition at the time) and do 2 tabs for 2 weeks, then go up 1 tab every 2 weeks.

I do my T3 the same way (again depending on conditioning) start at 8-10 weeks out. Start at a half tab (mexican 25mcg tab) and go up half a tab every 2 weeks.

hope this helps,

chris

Thank you Fyre and Chris.

Chris, considering that I have yet to use T3, if I used your method, what would you say the max dosage per day I should use as the weeks go on? I have heard not to go above 25mcg when being a first time user. Any thoughts?

Biggie,

Being that it will be your first time, I would start with a 1/2 tab (mexican, 25mcg) and see how your body reacts. You should see a big difference in how fast you get hungry and burning fat at a much faster rate.

As to how soon to start? That depends in what type of shape you are in..... If your in great shape and keep getting leaner, you might only go up to 25mcg and leave it at that. Then again, if your metabolism is slow you might have to go higher. It really depends......

For me, if I go much higher than 50mcg's I start to burn muscle off just as fast as fat. So start low, and slowly (SLOWLY) work your way up.

Best of luck,

chris

BiggieSwolls said:
How long do you all start Clen before a show? Also, do you still use the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method?

I would cut out the clen about 3-4 days before show, so you won't cramp up.

Back