Clen & T3 vs. Ephedrine

Okay, that's what I thought. Thanks

Doesn't ephedrine like, speed you up a bit, give you some extra energy or something? I've heard ppl selling it just as dope?

Anadrol said:
Doesn't ephedrine like, speed you up a bit, give you some extra energy or something? I've heard ppl selling it just as dope?

Yes it does. It can be used in the manufacture of meth. Clen may also give you some jitters. It just depends on how much you take.

anything is dangerous if not taken corretcly.......us t3/clen and eca/t3 in 2 week cycles for best results........if using high doses of t3 dont forget some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to preserve muscle

Thanks for the answers guys.

If clen/t3/ephedrine is taken in to the country, are there high penalties for that? A guy here in Norway brought some Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) with him just for own use, not much. And he got locked up in 18 days or something and a $10 000 fine. The penalty for e.g clen can't be that high can it? Or am I totally wrong?
Going to Turkey soon, so I'm trying to gather some information about such.. :goof:

I am using clen and t3 and it is working very well. But don't expect miracles. You have to diet and do cardio for it to be effective.

mranak said:
Clenbuterol isn't a controlled substance like AAS.

What do you mean "controlled substance" ? And do they have dogs at the airports that can smell steroids/trained to smell steroids? And if I put the stuff in my bag under the plane, how likely is it that I get busted you think? They use x-ray on handbaggage only right?

Anadrol said:
What do you mean "controlled substance" ? And do they have dogs at the airports that can smell steroids/trained to smell steroids?

no

And if I put the stuff in my bag under the plane, how likely is it that I get busted you think? They use x-ray on handbaggage only right?

call someone before u enter the airport.so they can be ready w/ bail money

In the United States, certain substances are scheduled into category I, II, III, IV, or V. These substances are deemed 'controlled.' Most prescription medications are not controlled substances. Illegally obtaining or selling a controlled substance carries a harse punishment.

If your clen liquid or pill form? Put your clen into an OTC bottle and you probably have nothing to worry about.

mranak said:
In the United States, certain substances are scheduled into category I, II, III, IV, or V. These substances are deemed 'controlled.' Most prescription medications are not controlled substances. Illegally obtaining or selling a controlled substance carries a harse punishment.

If your clen liquid or pill form? Put your clen into an OTC bottle and you probably have nothing to worry about.

OTC bottle? I was thinking pill form. Just put the pills in a small plastic bag and put it into a Sun Lotion bottle. Wouldn't that work?

Anadrol said:
OTC bottle? I was thinking pill form. Just put the pills in a small plastic bag and put it into a Sun Lotion bottle. Wouldn't that work?
I think putting them into a generic aspirin bottle, without the plastic bag, would look much less suspicious.

when taking anything onto an airplane, i prefer to have it ina bag taped to my body somewhere they're not going to be touching. Make sure you get all the metal off before u go through the metal detector so that you don't attract atention, and you walk through without a hastle...its best if they don't even know the pills exist..

GangstaDave01 said:
when taking anything onto an airplane, i prefer to have it ina bag taped to my body somewhere they're not going to be touching. Make sure you get all the metal off before u go through the metal detector so that you don't attract atention, and you walk through without a hastle...its best if they don't even know the pills exist..[/QUOTE]

Okay. What do you mean by that(the bold text I quoted).
So they don't scan your body, just the metal detector?

mranak said:
Clenbuterol isn't a controlled substance like AAS.

While clen is a controlled substance. It's not scheduled federally, you can bring it across an international border and declare it. I've been about 15 times to diffrent mexican borders. they always ask what its used for i tell them asthma and im on my way.

Slayer said:
I am using clen and t3 and it is working very well. But don't expect miracles. You have to diet and do cardio for it to be effective.

Amen to that, it's not a silver bullet solution to fat loss. But it's efficacy does increase substantially when combined with cardio and a cleaner diet.

Back