Clomid And Vision Problems

F

FORDMAN

Has anyone experienced any hot flashes or vision problems from running clomid at 50 mg for 2 weeks.

yes, when i try to focus on things it takes a little longer to do it. i hope this isn't permanent.

LUVdaBENCH said:
are they permanent?

Somewhere on this forum (I dont remember where exactly) someone put nice thread about clomid and nolva.

Here is what it says in it:
˝Long-term Clomid therapy causes irreversible changes in eyesight in users. Irreversible.˝

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

IFBBPro said:
Somewhere on this forum (I dont remember where exactly) someone put nice thread about clomid and nolva.

Here is what it says in it:
˝Long-term Clomid therapy causes irreversible changes in eyesight in users. Irreversible.˝

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

f#ck meee!! oh well, i guess as long as i have muscles it's ok... lol

seriously though it's not too significant but I did notice that my focus is a tad off.

mranak said:
Vision issues with Clomid are very common.

That's fucked up. I had perfect vision my entire life, then in the last year or so, after getting on gear and clomid post cycle therapy (pct), suddenly I can't read things up close anymore. It came on pretty rapidly. I just thought my eyes were going with age (43). So this explains it.

very rarely are the vision problems permenant. The risk is so small, it isn't worth worrying about. However, you may wish to discontinue the Clomid in favor of Nolvadex.

Last edited:
I am glad this post made some of you bro's aware of this side. Lets also bring out the dosage that you experienced this side with. From my research women who had problems with visions on clomid were also never told by their docs about it and they were pissed man. Most of them had problems at 100 mg or more. Did anyone ever had any problems with 50 mg ED for 2 weeks.

Guys read up on nolvadex and it seems like vision problems also possible with nolvadex along with some other crap, well assuming it wont effect bodybuilders because of the duration and dosage. A peice of advice, just use common sense and use as little as possible and stop using this crap if you notice any problems.
ESTROGEN SOUNDS LIKE A PEICE OF SHIT HORMONE FU***NG THING HAS MORE SIDES THAN TEST, I AM NOT AS WORRIED ABOUT TEST NOW AS I AM ABOUT ESTROGEN, FUNNY THING IS I WAS INITIALLY SCARED OF TEST AND DIDNT GIVE A SINGLE THOUGHT TO NOLVA AND OTHERS NOW ITS LIKE I AM MORE WORRIED ABOUT post cycle therapy (pct) DRUGS. BTW F**K ESTROGEN.

LUVdaBENCH said:
are they permanent?

It may be, why take the risk of permanent eye damage? I would not take the risk if I had that problem.

Shift and try Nolvadex instead, not that common on that medicine.

/Bruce

Back