Clomid: Frequently Asked Questions by The Iron Game

From my recent experience I would recamend everyone to include clomid in their post cycle therapy (pct).

I would recomend a combo of clomid and nolva and I would not run over 50mg clomid ED, 100 tops.

please can u answer me ?? okay i took clomid after my cycle can i combine it with prygnel 5000UI and what is the amount per week if yes. (10 weeks cycle) and alredy used proviron for 10 weeks

Clomid

Great info! Really shed some light on the subject. But what of minor cycles? Only to spike a little boost?

For example, do I need to take Clomid if I administered the following 7 week cycle?:

week 1: 10 mgs oxandrolone
week 2: 20 mgs oxandrolone
week 3: 30 mgs oxandrolone plus 50 mgs Winstrol monday, 50 mgs Winstrol friday

Week 4: 40 mgs oxandrolone plus 50 mgs Winstrol monday, 50 mgs Winstrol friday

Week 5: 30 mgs oxandrolone plus 50 mgs Winstrol monday, 50 mgs Winstrol friday

Week 6: 20 mgs oxandrolone.
Week 7: 10 mgs oxandrolone.

I am on week 5 as we speak..

Do I need to take Clomid after this cycle? What would be a proper dosage? When should I start?

Thank you very much for your asistance!

Great info! Really shed some light on the subject. But what of minor cycles? Only to spike a little boost?

For example, do I need to take Clomid if I administered the following 7 week cycle?:

Do I need to take Clomid after this cycle? What would be a proper dosage? When should I start?

Hey guyz im new here just a few questions ive been on a cycle of tren ethanate and test 400 and d-bol i stopped using d-bol after 1 bottle but have kept using the tren and test for 4 months im thinkin of using clomid after my cycle when should i start the clomid. Also how long does tren and test 400 stay active in my system...thanx for all ur advice

So is it always better to stack nolva with clomid since clomid is weak? Cause I've read Nolva messes with your libido

Thank you for this post.I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parents after class when I was in the middle school

custom labels
labels and stickers
i start the clomid. Also how long does tren and test 400 stay active in my system...thanx for all ur advice

The liquid clomid from the research Chem sites Do you inject it into your "pet" or give it orally ?

Awsome and informative Post, But I'm just a little bit confused, According oh the Chem composition of Clomid and how it works, My question is is... Clomid can be use during a cicle to inhibit the production of Estrogen? And after the cicle add Nolva to restore the full function of the production of Natural Testosterone?

Old Man from Orlando,Fl

Y u no use test as a base? Yes, you will need pct even after this cycle. As written in the article, pct should be started shortly after your last dose as anavar and winny have short half lives. Read the sticky on pct, I believe nolva and Clomid will be recommended.

Back