Cloudy Test Cyp

vladiT

Sup bros,

So I have some cyp that is about 8 months old, and it has gone cloudy, when i heat it up it clears up, but then cloudy again when it cools. Today i went to heat it up and i noticed a swirl of i guess would be hormone, is this gone? or is there a way i can save this stuff?

Thanks

How are you heating it? Sounds like the hormone has crashed. I dont know what you have done , but what i would do is take a pot and boil some water then fabricate something out of a coat hanger to hold the vial in the water but where the rubber is not underwater. Keep it in for 4-5 minutes. If it will clear up, that should do it, if not just toss it.

its not gone but it will crash again inside your muscle and that will cause some additional pain , but still works

Set the vial on a smooth stove , hot plate or something like that
Stick a needle through vial first to help relieve pressure ... Heat slow and swirl it should go back into solution

All good advice here. About the "swirl" in it i also saw that swirl appear whenever i plunged and then reinjected the extra part back into the vial. Sometimes air can mix with the test and if you inject directly into the vial in the test (vial upside down and syringe pointing up) then that air creates that swirl which is no biggie imho.

well ive pinned it, no issues thus far,,, i did a small amount test pin sub q to see if it was dirty, no infection so i went ahead and just pinned it IM. The swirl thing is new, ive heated and reheated a couple times now, maybe its because that... i've herd a couple things now, another person suggested moisture may cause the "swirl"; either way, Pretty sure its g2g,,, guess this will be some good info for said others with the same issue

Back