Confused Newbie...First Cycle?

Adamo1973

Hi Guys, just joined after doing a Google for some info on roids. Thank god I did.

Long story, long.....

Been working out (just swimming and light weight training for a few months now) but want to start body building full throttle. 4 months ago I was 112kegs, sick all the time, lazy, an almost 40 couch potato. Can't claim any teenage sports hero BS, just a guy who never exercised and never played sport his entire life. But as the years rolled on and the fat rolled out I keep feeling sicker and weaker all the time. Wasn't until I had a scare at the doctors when the blood pressure was at heart attack walking stage that I made any real changes in my life. 85kegs now, feeling much better. Diets good, blood pressure is normal again. Time for phase two.....building the body I always dreamed of, but never had the will and commitment to.....until now.

Got a good friend in the scene can get gear, specifically Test enanthate and Deca. Not knowing anything at all about it I stupidly ordered some Deca on it's own for my first cycle. Obviously now I have read some threads from people on here who know what they are talking about I'm not going to take it at all on it's own.

Have a couple of questions, if I can get some Test E should I use it on it's own for my first cycle, or stack it with the Deca I have?
If I was to take the Deca alone, would medical Test patches be strong enough to help the side effects of using Deca, or would they not have the potency required (just as a counter balance to the Deca) (Reason for my question is I have the Deca already and can't afford the Test right away, so it's hold of until I do or use the patches with the Deca as I have some patches too).

Or should I just forget the Deca totally and get some Test when I can afford for my first cycle?

If my questions are ignorant please be kind, I'm a newb and here to get some help, not a kick in the arse! Don't bite my head off about the Deca questions, I f'd up and paid for it before I knew it was a bad idea to use it alone. We live and learn, that's why I'm here.

I've read quite a few threads but just seems to make me more confused.

Thanks in advance guys.

How many mg are in the patches? I doubt they would be much help. Also if you've been lifting for 4 months, you aren't in a real good spot to start taking gear... let alone with high blood pressure.

Sorry you misunderstood my original post, I did have high blood pressure but its normal again. I just checked the patch mg's and I suspect your spot on the mg's is only 5mg so with what little I have learnt in the last few hours I suspect you'll say it's not near enough to counter act Deca. Damn, I really f'd up and spent my hard earned on the Deca rather than some test. Well the milk's spilt now, no use whining. In regards to using any gear after just a few months training I know it's probably too early, but I'm not getting any younger and I'm determined to bulk up. I'm willing to put the work in the gym and eat enough but was hoping to do a cycle (of test E now, not Deca)to get a head start so to speak. If it's a really bad idea, dangerous or what ever I'll take your advice and hold off for 6 months. I was only planning on 250mg per week or 1ml (i think thats right) just to boost my lowly 40yr old man levels. What could be the some of issues with doing some gear at such an early stage of weight training? Are you talking about injury?

Firstly, Congratulations on the weight loss brother. You have directed yourself to a healthy life style and should be proud of your results.
Now for my opinion, (please do not feel like i am having a go at you)

4 Months of "Swimming and Light weight training" this statement alone tells me that you are not ready for the world of AAS.
Before you even consider the use of steroids you should have a good 2-4 years of weight training under your belt and understand the importance of correct nutrition, Different compounds and esters, how to safely use steroids, the importance and correct way to run a PCT etc..
Hard work, commitment, will power, dedication, nutrition is what builds muscles. Steroids is merely the icing on the cake.
Again, Your first cycle of steroids is not going to make you turn into Ronnie Coleman, Arnold etc..

defiantly do not run deca alone for your first cycle. This is a 19 nor steroid which when run the incorrect way will shut your body down and can have long term health effects. Take a step back and research research research.

Be Safe brother.

Thanks man, I take no offence in what you say. I acknowledge my ignorance, that's why I am here to learn.

I am very proud of my results so far and may have let my enthusiasm to start body building run away ahead of my understanding.

Ok, sounds like I have jumped the gun after getting some poor advice from a friend who assured me he was an "expert".

I'm going to put at least 12 months into the gym before re-visiting AAS. I'll put my research time into diet and supps in the meantime.

Final question - I just spoke to my mate on the phone and now i'm armed with the advice you guys have given he now says Deca is not good on its own for mass building but would definitely help me in recovery (minimise DOMS) in a very mild dose of .5ml per week; with little or no test reduction. What do you think of that suggestion? (it's that or throw it away which is hard to swallow after just spending $210 for 10ml)

Deca will shut you down, and .5ml of deca a week is far from worth that. Besides, after hitting the gym for a few weeks, muscle soreness generally tends to go away. Also, just an FYI, there are well-known suppliers online who sell double what you got, for half the price. I would steer clear of buying from this person again.

Hmmmm, the plot thickens. Thanks Diesel.

Well that seals it, I'm throwing the shit away and working through the pain!

Thanks to the posters.....great advice, great site.

Thanks man, I take no offence in what you say. I acknowledge my ignorance, that's why I am here to learn.

I am very proud of my results so far and may have let my enthusiasm to start body building run away ahead of my understanding.

Ok, sounds like I have jumped the gun after getting some poor advice from a friend who assured me he was an "expert".

I'm going to put at least 12 months into the gym before re-visiting AAS. I'll put my research time into diet and supps in the meantime.

Final question - I just spoke to my mate on the phone and now i'm armed with the advice you guys have given he now says Deca is not good on its own for mass building but would definitely help me in recovery (minimise DOMS) in a very mild dose of .5ml per week; with little or no test reduction. What do you think of that suggestion? (it's that or throw it away which is hard to swallow after just spending $210 for 10ml)

Where do you live? $210 for a vial of ANY AAS is near triple what it should be (and even that's approaching the high end of the spectrum).

You should look in to finding an online source when you decide to revisit this route.

Back