Copaseet heads to Vietnam for the Winter - Asian Adventures Season 2

copaseet

It looks like I will be going to Asia/Vietnam this winter, right after the Super Bowl, for about 3 months.

As some of you were following my thread from last year, my trip was filled with Pharma Grade steroids and Tinder-escapades I wouldn't have believed if I didn't experience myself.

Right now just looking for some tips from those that might have already gone, Im thinking Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), Hanoi and Nha Trang... might fight Hong Kong in on the way back.

Gear wise it seems Vietnam won't be as good as Thailand, but its available, just not the vast selection.

Ladywise, it seems Vietnam may be even better, based on the "feelers" I've sent out.

It looks like I will be going to Asia/Vietnam this winter, right after the Super Bowl, for about 3 months.

As some of you were following my thread from last year, my trip was filled with Pharma Grade steroids and Tinder-escapades I wouldn't have believed if I didn't experience myself.

Right now just looking for some tips from those that might have already gone, Im thinking Saigon (Ho Chi Minh), Hanoi and Nha Trang... might fight Hong Kong in on the way back.

Gear wise it seems Vietnam won't be as good as Thailand, but its available, just not the vast selection.

Ladywise, it seems Vietnam may be even better, based on the "feelers" I've sent out.

OMG I wanna go with... Sex drugs and rock n roll , ha just teasing

Oh man this is going to be good, I heard Vietnam was a fun place to vacation and play. Looking forward to your updates. What type cycle are you going to do while your there?

Oh man this is going to be good, I heard Vietnam was a fun place to vacation and play. Looking forward to your updates. What type cycle are you going to do while your there?

I think im going to just stay on TRT and maybe some primo if they have it.... when I went to Bangkok last year, I tried a bunch of stuff I hadn't before... kid in a candy store kinda deal.

But looking back it was pointless to be on any type of structured cycle.. late nights, boozing, random meals and one night stand after one night stand... didn't make for a great cycle.. but no regrets ;)

I think im going to just stay on TRT and maybe some primo if they have it.... when I went to Bangkok last year, I tried a bunch of stuff I hadn't before... kid in a candy store kinda deal.

But looking back it was pointless to be on any type of structured cycle.. late nights, boozing, random meals and one night stand after one night stand... didn't make for a great cycle.. but no regrets ;)
Sounds like a safer way to go and save some cash to spend on the important things like, 21 year old chicks, Asian seafood feast, ice cold Heineken beers, top hotel suites with wonderful airco 24/7, and an 18 hole golfcourse. What more could a man ask for?
cant wait to hear your updates!

Sounds like a safer way to go and save some cash to spend on the important things like, 21 year old chicks, Asian seafood feast, ice cold Heineken beers, top hotel suites with wonderful airco 24/7, and an 18 hole golfcourse. What more could a man ask for?
cant wait to hear your updates!

21!.... why so old!?.... lol.... I agree with most of your list....except the Golf part.... 104 degrees with 100% humidity almost everyday... would have me in the infirmary.

Looking forward to your updates, and dont forget, when in doubt, drink more beer, because no great story ever started with someone eating a salad.

Back