Cortislim to stop catabolism

cantstopgrowing

I've been hearing a lot about this new weight loss suppliment 'cortislim' and how it fights fat by preventing the production of cortico hormones. I'm wandering if anyone knows enough about this supplement to guess on whether it works to a degree good enough to impact catabolism and joint tissue destruction?

haha i cant stand the commercial for Cortislim... Hi im Dr. Greg Cynamoun and no offense to casual dieters, but if your only looking to lose 5 or 10 pounds, cortislim is not for you. Cortislim is the weight loss capsule created by my associate Dr. Talbot .... etc i hate hearing it!

JohnD said:
haha i cant stand the commercial for Cortislim... Hi im Dr. Greg Cynamoun and no offense to casual dieters, but if your only looking to lose 5 or 10 pounds, cortislim is not for you. Cortislim is the weight loss capsule created by my associate Dr. Talbot .... etc i hate hearing it!

LOL..........:p PERFECT imitation bro ;)

cantstopgrowing said:
I've been hearing a lot about this new weight loss suppliment 'cortislim' and how it fights fat by preventing the production of cortico hormones. I'm wandering if anyone knows enough about this supplement to guess on whether it works to a degree good enough to impact catabolism and joint tissue destruction?

look into PhosphaditylSerine...$$$ yet effective. I plan to use this next time around for post cycle just to see what al the hype is.

I found clen too be a sweet for post cycle therapy (pct), it does block all that cortisol flowing through that body after a cycle.

JohnD said:

I HATE that kind of BS hype.

fatchops said:
I found clen too be a sweet for post cycle therapy (pct), it does block all that cortisol flowing through that body after a cycle.

I also use clen in my post cycle therapy (pct) regimen and its is amazing at fighting the high cortisol levels after a cycle, it helps dramatically with keeping gains.

Back