could be a lot hotter....if

well, during X-mas break, she went home for college and started getting all crazy on me, she got this idea that i was cheating on her and she would get mad cause i didn't call her EVERY DAY. I actually did not cheat on her, but i could have with 2 different girls.

so anyways, after she told me 3 different times she pretty much didn't believe me about not cheating on her, i told her to break up with me..no trust..no good relationship.... and she did.(she actually broke up with me 2 other times in past for similar bullshit, and then wanted to back together and i always said OK, but not this time)
a few days later she realizes she messed up ....but to late cause i called the other 2 girls back and I'm having more fun with them, and now she feels stupid.

her loss, my gain. AND i just started a cycle too, so i have a lot of sexual rage and 2 girls to unleash it on now.

shaggz said:
well, during X-mas break, she went home for college and started getting all crazy on me, she got this idea that i was cheating on her and she would get mad cause i didn't call her EVERY DAY. I actually did not cheat on her, but i could have with 2 different girls.

so anyways, after she told me 3 different times she pretty much didn't believe me about not cheating on her, i told her to break up with me..no trust..no good relationship.... and she did.(she actually broke up with me 2 other times in past for similar bullshit, and then wanted to back together and i always said OK, but not this time)
a few days later she realizes she messed up ....but to late cause i called the other 2 girls back and I'm having more fun with them, and now she feels stupid.

her loss, my gain. AND i just started a cycle too, so i have a lot of sexual rage and 2 girls to unleash it on now.

Haha!!! Good for you . You certainly don't need games like that.

As for these 2 girls......PUHLEEZE use condoms for your sake and theirs! :p :horny: :3some:

Miss Muscle said:
Haha!!! Good for you . You certainly don't need games like that.

As for these 2 girls......PUHLEEZE use condoms for your sake and theirs! :p :horny: :3some:

hell yes..i live in a college populated town...i dont even want to know what is being passed around here....
...and the world is not ready for another lil shaggz yet

shaggz said:
whats the best way to hint to my girlfriend she should work out a little, with out being rude or pissing her off?

You can't. I don't know if you've learned this...but girls are more stubborn than guys. She has to wanna do it on her own. Yeah, you can invite her to the gym...but whos to say she'll even like it?...and thats that. Let her get sloppy and out of control...and then when she's complaining about how she looks...then boom...you spring the working out thing on her.

Back