cramping on clen and winny

fitros

Has anyone ever experienced cramping while taking clen and Winstrol (winny)? What supplements help prevent this?

Thanks

those are 2 things that will definatly give you some seriouse cramps. I think potassium should help with that. Not sure on the dose though so do a little more research on it.

oh god.with Winstrol (winny) i never cramp up, but with the clen...JESUS. I get cramps everywhere.always in my foot when i am sleeping, or in my hand when i do even the slightest thing.it is moore annoying than anything though.well worth the results

Yes, its a common side-effect with clenbuterol to get cramps.
Supplementing with potassium and drinking "lots of water" should help you a lot. Taurin might work too, but I wouldnt waste me money on it.

I took clen once and had the worst cramps ever I can say it was the worst feeling I have ever had...I took it again yesterday and had lit amount of cramps. I'm kinda scared to take it honestly. I went with a realllly low dose of 20mcg and still cramped im gonna try 20 mcg again and then go to 40...damn im almost thinking forget it..im 220 with 9 percent body fat i would be stocked if I could be 210 with 6 percent...

5-10 grams of taurine per day.
Lots of water
Potassium may help, but taurine IMO is better with clen.

Back