Creatine increased my ACNE.

paulava

Since I started using creatine, pretty severe acne appeared on my face and back. I tried using flaxseed oil twice a day with protein shakes, however the results were average.

For the past 6 weeks I’ve had great success with SkinB5, its basically a powder that I mix in with my shake and within a few weeks it cleared my acne. Please let me know if your acne increased whilst using supplements, if it is check out www.skinb5.com. It may be a good option to stop your acne.

By the way if you are experiencing acne stay out of the sun, it made my acne worst!

i used to have a pizza face myself, thank god theyr gone, hate them bastards. I can see now and then they would pop out but i doubt that's from creatine since i'm taking 20 grams of it. I think it was when i turned 25, my zits went away.

krieg said:
i used to have a pizza face myself, thank god theyr gone, hate them bastards. I can see now and then they would pop out but i doubt that's from creatine since i'm taking 20 grams of it. I think it was when i turned 25, my zits went away.
dude, its not a legite thread

Back