CReatine SERUM VS CREATINE MONOHYDRATE

creatine serum was generally proven to contain more creatanine (bad) than creatine (good) in the early 90s. I didnt even know this stuff was still around.

Monohydrate is fine, but CEE is more efficient and doesnt cause bloat. Some people say they respond better to CEE as well.

The place in my sig has great prices on CEE powder.

Suareezay said:
creatine serum was generally proven to contain more creatanine (bad) than creatine (good) in the early 90s. I didnt even know this stuff was still around.

Monohydrate is fine, but CEE is more efficient and doesnt cause bloat. Some people say they respond better to CEE as well.

The place in my sig has great prices on CEE powder.
good

rake922 said:
Have the people reccomending CEE even tried it?

Yes...never the powder..never got the taste that people bitch about...i'm all capsules

Aczech said:
Yes...never the powder..never got the taste that people bitch about...i'm all capsules
the taste really isnt that bad. Sure, its not grape Kool-Aid, but its not bad enough to whine about. I just throw it in with the rest of my supps preworkout, and with my Waxy maize/BCAA/taurine shake PWO and it just affects the taste slightly. No biggie.

I've never tried the CEE, but nearly everyone who uses it gives it a thumbs up. Creatine serum is absolutely worthless.

Back