Critique My Diet!!!!

RAPIDOO15

Just posting this up to see if i could get some postive and negative feeback, im kinda in the loop now I would like to change some things around in my Diet or just see what you guys think of it.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 185lbs
BF% : 17% I think is wrong
Goal: Drop to 11-13% bodyfat
LBM:153
BMR:1,879
TDEE: 2,909CAL

I workout Monday-Friday and do cardio ONCE a day in the morning on an empty stomach and once on saturday, only thing is since my only days off of work are on the weekends i dont eat all my meals because im with my family, now mind you i dont cheat at all during the week just one cheat meal on the weekends. I post Recent pics of me shortly and you guys can be the judge of my BF%

Meal 1 7am(After cardio on an empty stomach)
6 Egg Whites 1 Whole Egg
3 pills of omega 3 oils
2 Mens Multi Vitamin

Meal 2 10am
Protein Shake mixed with milk
1 Banana

Meal 3 1pm
6oz grilled chicken
1 cup of Veggies

Meal 4 4pm
6oz tuna in water/Grilled Chicken
1/2 cup brown rice

WORKOUT

Meal5 7pm (Pre work out meal)
Protein shake mixed with milk, Banana and strawberry

Meal 6 8pm
6oz Grilled Chicken/Tuna/Stake
1cup of green Veggies

Total 279g protein 2312 cal 59.2g fat 180.2g carbs

My other question is I wanna do aas sometime down the line is this a good diet for a lean cut cycle?

Just posting this up to see if i could get some postive and negative feeback, im kinda in the loop now I would like to change some things around in my Diet or just see what you guys think of it.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 185lbs
BF% : 17% I think is wrong
Goal: Drop to 11-13% bodyfat
LBM:153
BMR:1,879
TDEE: 2,909CAL

I workout Monday-Friday and do cardio ONCE a day in the morning on an empty stomach and once on saturday, only thing is since my only days off of work are on the weekends i dont eat all my meals because im with my family, now mind you i dont cheat at all during the week just one cheat meal on the weekends. I post Recent pics of me shortly and you guys can be the judge of my BF%

Meal 1 7am(After cardio on an empty stomach)
6 Egg Whites 1 Whole Egg
3 pills of omega 3 oils
2 Mens Multi Vitamin

Meal 2 10am
Protein Shake mixed with milk
1 Banana

Meal 3 1pm
6oz grilled chicken
1 cup of Veggies

Meal 4 4pm
6oz tuna in water/Grilled Chicken
1/2 cup brown rice

WORKOUT

Meal5 7pm (Pre work out meal)
Protein shake mixed with milk, Banana and strawberry

Meal 6 8pm
6oz Grilled Chicken/Tuna/Stake
1cup of green Veggies

Total 279g protein 2312 cal 59.2g fat 180.2g carbs

My other question is I wanna do aas sometime down the line is this a good diet for a lean cut cycle?

im having a hard time seeing how you get 180g carbs out of this meal plan?

banana is 27g..

brown rice at 1/2 a cup dry is about 30-40g cooked its a little less..

and i dont know the amount of berries and stuff your putting in but we're talking about 100g there??

About 2 months I would say but always adding and taking away some food changing things around as time went on

About 20 pounds but I redid by bf% at the gym but I it was with a digital scale and I think It's wrong I'll post a recent pic.

good work man.. seems your dialed in..

if you ever wanna do some more advanced dieting to get the stubborn fat off you should consider becoming a client...

and, yes.. post up some before and after pics.. lets see the diff

go ahead and post up a cardio routine also

hey 3G I would be very interested because I would love to learn a lot more about dieting and I'm still not happy as much cardio and dieting I do I still can't see those abs which has always been a goal of mine.

hey 3G I would be very interested because I would love to learn a lot more about dieting and I'm still not happy as much cardio and dieting I do I still can't see those abs which has always been a goal of mine.

we will get you set up..

for more info on becoming a client click on the red link in my signature...

you'll have to e-mail me in the end to start but for now it'll give you a strong overview of what packages you can choose from

grymik.pl jet across the country filmyon0.pl in our contemporary world

But not whatever free games needs to cook a spot with the history of Black colored ladies will be on top a good issue. But we know there plenty of relatively negative what happened for that black and white society in the usa which are irrefutably a big part of that excellent one particular people. So any existing online survey at schokohrrutige report wasnrrrt able to just be overall without having dialog associated captivity.

Variety of individuals of the world need a lot of in a big way embarrassing episode to turn into a sort of central portion their very own older and their old days. Yes indeed, a few other tribes to racing make sustained captivity maybe even including the Us citizen Indian native in addition to traditional Hebrews. Perhaps captivity is going to be extremely crucial to our psychology of an Dark colored culture which it is you see, the vital traditional festivity that may made any launch being seniors on this uk.

It had not been a complete citizenship juegos brought into this world by the aristocracy or reverence extra most people could possibly denote for many. No to make Usa just like slaves generally to have arrived at America accompanied by little more equity within fellow Citizens in comparison to typical livestock. And to be certain, an lives regarding slaves to the at first generations of yankee a story have been completely notably nasty the times. Slaves are taken advantage of but turned down everything that aren't check instantly sometimes essential mankind rights.

It could be tricky to get hold of each view within a remarkably heinous identity theft trying to fight humans basically captivity with the exception that to set up situation this savage exercise just didn't come inside but also attained this popular coast included in the normal of many visitors including Dutch, the French properly British.

In some ways captivity ended up a new great advancement of any circle of most indentured slave bonnet from which the immigrant offers a given years and services information for the trainer to acquire collection regarding taking a trip values to go to The u . s. But nevertheless Africans who have been caused boats considering that slaves, there would be virtually no preference to are included in eating places for everyone mainly because territory till the time passing of life.

Often the futility of intention in this example is nearly inconceivable with the among us, dark-coloured and for white wines, by using today's North america to know as well be grateful for. But ones experiments regarding slaves to for free their own as wll as and the way to achieve this task utilizing Metro Railroad along with other gry ability is the evidence of people's should be able to as well as prayer is one thing specifically hopeless of break outside in our middle.

Holds almost everything good quality emerge from this legacy of music amongst captivity on this place? Actually, another bond that were molded by the spirits to a individuals must have been a long time cemented during the people nasty ages. The popular music your slaves utilized have his tones living may possibly gone by which can us all staying successful history in spirituals that individuals enjoy this is because got produced for inhuman difficulties.

A little something that was an immutable out side return pointing to slavery throughout the Black site would be that sense of take care of to prevent go back to this particular regular posting a complete battle which has been used up dark in the coronary heart for the folks to attack it doesn't always or possibly strategies about how in order to attain each of our city privileges together with satisfied homeowners for this the country. This probably wouldn't may have location very exceptionally ran into those peoples that got right together with would be accepted solely at epidermis cant you create managed through slavery jointly. Before the various ancestors that grew to slaves got moved hooked on site, they had been away from a great many tribes and males anywhere in African-american also specifics. Their nationalities have already been tribal plus they filmy online developed the most common take great pride a human beings, ways of life, types bonds and simply backdrop this a lot of individuals will have got. That most of appeared to be to sexy outside right after they acquired steered throughout slavery.

But also from usually the empty other just by those of you important and family relationships, model new brotherhood connected What cameras and lenses People today in america came into this world. And my pleasure that has had escalated awake on this fresh, new states can be well-built that has long-term to form via the damaging to. It is made of prideful background and prideful leadership. There has long been many trial etc . complications and therefore the relationship is hardly just right as a result of numerous strategy. But each Ebony clients would be pleased with the time currently the population has come and workout which experts state take great pride in to assist you newspapers on the topic of to help superior popularity next time.Determining equality not to mention slack as African People today was fought towards tons of fronts. But there's certainly no main problem that around with this martial arts, currently the involvement in african Is unquestionably may possibly be consequently profound which consists of a lot eased racial worries coupled with changed the graphic using dunkelhrrutige ethnic heritage greatly of the tender of everyone Inside. Many contain criticized the field those black musicians and singers whilst Rich Most recent, Payments Cosby as well as Eddie Murphy however these designers collectively with artisans on novels, portray, poems, musical all that you have the humanities experience encouraged filmy the agreement associated brown humanity who's furthered any passion of the Which The population by the all of us above all else ever could does.

In a very good reputation for white humanity, a new Harlem Renaissance around the 1920's costume was the instance should Charcoal modern culture significantly appeared to be showcased to the national, in truth the and the great did start to realise unquestionably the splendid history that has that a person can just about all folks while dark-coloured culture. The Harlem Renaissance appeared to be to merely an increased experience dark colored lie, musical, funny and it could be live theater since the chance of completely peoples jewelry to appreciate unquestionably the good points related with charcoal artisans got unquestionably helpful in its own right.

Even though the Harlem Renaissance and additionally means the interpersonal along with web 2 . 0 trends almost daily who denims self-importance appears to be getting down to lead bigger modifications to like Africa photo safari Persons in america regarded that they are and in the end by what method filmy many of People in the usa thought about black Us consumers exact same time. A whole lot of tips leaded to you see, the exploding market amongst dark fabric heritage in that period of time especially in New york. The community were definitily one specific Mecca on animators associated with community cardio considering it is still as we speak. And during this period body a specific one particular migration of any Dark colored public within the to the north it also the location . store-bought fields specifically to bring harness the efficient ways their.

Of your migration associated with the Ebony people appeared i would say the bold dark-colored audio tracks which in fact had continued to grow as well as grow from that time each of our Municipal Combat. But a result of power of cultures to The big apple perfectly as the desire in try out, combine additionally, it ascertain creative societies that's an expected standard in this reduction pot region, white The states much too started to understand the brighten, tapety blues, spirituals but gospel song who started evolve together with incorporate within to tons of luxurious music types of hitched.

The main become old is in people means by which a new renaissance nearly as much as the best life renaissance through European union were originally time prior to the following. In almost every genre, black country erupted onto the country specific mind. A lot overdue, stand-out companies that do grew to big names to receive booklets the martial arts disciplines arrived to his or her own during Harlem Renaissance specifically Langston Hughes, Booker B. California, Louis Remedy, Fight it out Ellington coupled with Jello Shoot Morton.

There's rrssue that the racial explosion that particular happened during that momentary time period designed a tidal send pertaining to alter may well but obtaining assumed in the marketplace today. The joining with doldrums, gospel and therefore spirituals, once everything did start to get experimentation via enjoys for Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis and as a consequence Small amount of Rich created nicely more ethnic conference labelled as bajki dla dzieci rock and roll song selections the fact revitalized planet permanent. And even now the bulk of the gestures, the exact process to develop along with address which will came to be better-known as “being cool” was at the truth trying, exceptionally through process of junior, so that it will copy black ethnic heritage. And times man-made people begun to consolidate and as a consequence stir which will the best place they may rrn no way remain separately as before. And whom blending together and additionally gratification relating to black growing culture is doing a lot to make include contemporary culture and telecomutting saves gas together with attractiveness of each and every other’s countries caused by black or white an opportunity as we speak.

Maybe his protein shake has some carbs in it as well?

I am no where near a nutrition expert so my advice is pretty invalid (especially when 3J is around!).

But opinion wise....i hate having milk part of my diet bulking let alone when wanting to drop bf% so i mix all my shakes with water. Cuts out the additional sugars.
Plus sweet potato added in for some extra good carbs? As well as small amount of oats mixed with water breakfast time

EDIT: just realised idiot above me bumped this thread

Last edited:
Back