Cruisin w/Test E n Var...Advice Nedded

maf1976

Stats
Age - 41
Weight - 205lbs
Height - 6'0
BF% - 12%

Good morning ladies n gents...so b4 i dive head first into anything, i like 2 gather as much info as i can n make sure i do it just right. im currently coming off the following Blast:

Wks 1-16 Sustanon 750mg/Wk (250mg.Mon/250mg.Wed/250mg.Fri)
Wks 1-7/16-22 Turinabol 60mg/D
Wks 19-22 Test Prop 100mg/MWF

im 2wks out from finishing up with Test Prop n will go in straight into my Cruise with the following:

Test Enanthate 300mg (150mg Mon, 150mg Thurs)
Anavar Wks 1-8 100mg/D

how does the Cruise look? now i know the Test E dosage is a little high for a Cruise, but thats what i get with each CC or i could always switch to Test Cyp 250mg/Wk? ive tried var b4, but only got as high as 80mg/D n either my Gear wasnt dosed that right or good at all, but i really didnt c any results i would consider at least any good. now carrying a little less bf% n switching my source, im hoping i can get the results i want. good or bad...tell me what u guys think?

If you want less test just pin 3/4 of a ml= 225mg.

8 weeks of high dose orals is hardly a cruise.

If you didn't see anything off 80mg of anavar then your gear was no good.

The purpose of switching back to cruise is to let your body and CNS recover from such high doses of AAS. Like the guy above said you don't have to only pin in 1/2 ml increments. I would lower that dose to 200 or 225. 300mg is a very high dose for what your stats say. I would also drop the Var. Let your body recover. That's the whole point.

Stats
Age - 41
Weight - 205lbs
Height - 6'0
BF% - 12%

Good morning ladies n gents...so b4 i dive head first into anything, i like 2 gather as much info as i can n make sure i do it just right. im currently coming off the following Blast:

Wks 1-16 Sustanon 750mg/Wk (250mg.Mon/250mg.Wed/250mg.Fri)
Wks 1-7/16-22 Turinabol 60mg/D
Wks 19-22 Test Prop 100mg/MWF

im 2wks out from finishing up with Test Prop n will go in straight into my Cruise with the following:

Test Enanthate 300mg (150mg Mon, 150mg Thurs)
Anavar Wks 1-8 100mg/D

how does the Cruise look? now i know the Test E dosage is a little high for a Cruise, but thats what i get with each CC or i could always switch to Test Cyp 250mg/Wk? ive tried var b4, but only got as high as 80mg/D n either my Gear wasnt dosed that right or good at all, but i really didnt c any results i would consider at least any good. now carrying a little less bf% n switching my source, im hoping i can get the results i want. good or bad...tell me what u guys think?

why not lower the cruise dose.

Back