Customs Letter on first order!?! Is there a better way?

selfmedicated

Hey guys,

Totally new to this forum, but hoping to get some help from a Vt or two. I'm in a jam.

I'm 47 years old and looking to do simple HRT; Nothing major. Low dose Test E, probably for the rest of my life. I body built 10 years ago and did a few cycles then, but now I'm just looking for quality of life upgrade.

After doing some research, I places a small order (~$100) with************. READ THE BOARD RULES NO SOURCE TALK********
At the same time, I has about a 3rd of a vial of Test prop lying around from back in the day. Probably risky, but I was so excited to get started then I went ahead and started small EOD injections using thing, until my order arrived. And I gotta say, I love it. I feel 100x better and I'm banging my wife till she's weak in the knees every night.

But a month passed and no package. Then a letter from customs (which I torn up.) THe supplier is being super cool and says he's going to re-ship, but I'm a little bit sketched out. Should I have him ship to the same address? Aren't I flagged? Wil getting a post office box make any difference?

There's not a clear answer out there on how serious these Customs letters are. Some guys act like they get them all the time. Some say it's three strikes and your out. Some say the feds will be knocking on my door when I get home tonight. Whats the answer?

Bottom line: Did I just get super unlucky, or is this the way things are with international?

Right now, I'm almost out of the prop and don't have any PCT lined up. I'm f'ing screwed.

BTW: I even went to a "longevity" clinic here in town to research what it would take to do this legally (since I plan to stay on for the next 20 years.) Crazy expensive. $******READ THE BOARD RULES NO PRICE DISCUSSION***********, plus I have to pay for labs every 3 months, plus some other costs. Ooooph. That's not looking like a great solution.

THanks!

Back