Cutting at the End of a Bulking Cycle..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This was such a good informative reply !! 3 Weeks off, 4 Weeks PCT it is...

- but isn't 2.4/14 (for example) still low to exit the PCT ?! Shouldn't higher be better ?! I mean as long as my natural blood level should be about 14ish (for example) ?!

- i thought i should do 50/50/50/50, should i change it to 100/50/50/50 ?! Or to whole another setup ?!

Thanks for your patience.. i appreciate it.. :)

Lower is better. In an ideal world you would like to exit PCT with 0% of the drugs you injected still in your system. That way your normal HPTA would be in no way impaired from trying to function normally.

Lower is better. In an ideal world you would like to exit PCT with 0% of the drugs you injected still in your system. That way your normal HPTA would be in no way impaired from trying to function normally.

Ok now i got the whole idea, im really thankful for your replies and i appreciate you teaching me these stuff..

Would i reach 0% by going on pct for 5 Weeks ?! If not would i have lower percentage by going on 5 weeks ? Is it better ?

What about the Clomid dosages ?!

I promise those are my last questions :S

Thank you very much brother and sorry for bothering you.. :)

Ah haaa , lol " last Q's" :laugh: hey man I'm not laughing at you. It's funny so many of us have been where you are and trying to learn. Gotta start somewhere. Thanks for listening to the other members. A lot of years and knowledge here on O'logy. stick with us.

Doin good man,

OMM

Ah haaa , lol " last Q's" :laugh: hey man I'm not laughing at you. It's funny so many of us have been where you are and trying to learn. Gotta start somewhere. Thanks for listening to the other members. A lot of years and knowledge here on O'logy. stick with us.

Doin good man,

OMM

Thanks alot man,, no offense takin'..
Nobody was born with knowledge, if i started to act like i know it all i'll end up with no useful info and Steroids are nothing to play around with..

I would rather ask, learn and look like a noob which i am, than ego acting and end up with bad health..

I appreciate all the help you guys offering and i would like to keep learning from the big guys around here.. :)

Ok now i got the whole idea, im really thankful for your replies and i appreciate you teaching me these stuff..

Would i reach 0% by going on pct for 5 Weeks ?! If not would i have lower percentage by going on 5 weeks ? Is it better ?

What about the Clomid dosages ?!

I promise those are my last questions :S

Thank you very much brother and sorry for bothering you.. :)

A picture is worth 1,000 words, so here is what 500 mg/wk Test E with 10 day half life looks like:

View attachment 567129

You can see where your Test E blood levels would be at +2 weeks after last shot vs +3 weeks - compared to a typical natural test level.

You can also see what a 4 week PCT looks like over that decay curve, vs. 5 weeks vs. 6 weeks. Because you are on the tail end of an exponential decay curve spending more time does not result in big percentage drops. In my opinion if you went 5 weeks vs 4 weeks you would slightly increase your odds of success, same for 6 vs. 5. As far as dosages something like 100/50/50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/40/20/20/20 might be reasonable for a 5 or 6 week approach.

A picture is worth 1,000 words, so here is what 500 mg/wk Test E with 10 day half life looks like:

View attachment 567129

You can see where your Test E blood levels would be at +2 weeks after last shot vs +3 weeks - compared to a typical natural test level.

You can also see what a 4 week PCT looks like over that decay curve, vs. 5 weeks vs. 6 weeks. Because you are on the tail end of an exponential decay curve spending more time does not result in big percentage drops. In my opinion if you went 5 weeks vs 4 weeks you would slightly increase your odds of success, same for 6 vs. 5. As far as dosages something like 100/50/50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/40/20/20/20 might be reasonable for a 5 or 6 week approach.

This is really AMAZING !!!!
You're truly the best !! This is insane !!!

This is the best explained answer i have ever had !! Really thanks man !!

But im wondering why people don't run PCT for something like 8 - 9 Weeks if it's good to do so ?!

The less drugs you can put in your body the better, the trick is the right amount at the right time - then stop and let your body do it's thing.

If you really wanted to game the system then do short esters. Yes they cost about double and you have to stick yourself a lot more, but you can recover very quickly afterwards.

The less drugs you can put in your body the better, the trick is the right amount at the right time - then stop and let your body do it's thing.

If you really wanted to game the system then do short esters. Yes they cost about double and you have to stick yourself a lot more, but you can recover very quickly afterwards.

Amazing, you are Einstein !!!

My Man !! Isn't there any thanks, like or helpful button i can press to promote you ir something ?!

View attachment 567129

Wow my hat's off , this ^^^^ great info Tankmanbob. :) Year OP i really believe and back this forum. Ya know i came to some forums pretty blind in that I'm OLD school. Experience i assure you I have. But i started studying up some years ago and the forums helped. I then found O'logy and they had good monitors and extremely knowledgeable guys.

Things like new updated science and graphs ,,,, AH ha I'm like a Steroidology freak by now... :insane:

Please follow us and get back to us on all you plan with cycle and let use all give it a look see. Couldn't be in better hands to cycle as safe as possible

OMM

Wow my hat's off , this ^^^^ great info Tankmanbob. :) Year OP i really believe and back this forum. Ya know i came to some forums pretty blind in that I'm OLD school. Experience i assure you I have. But i started studying up some years ago and the forums helped. I then found O'logy and they had good monitors and extremely knowledgeable guys.

Things like new updated science and graphs ,,,, AH ha I'm like a Steroidology freak by now... :insane:

Please follow us and get back to us on all you plan with cycle and let use all give it a look see. Couldn't be in better hands to cycle as safe as possible

OMM

Experience is greater than knowledge, knowledge is a must, when combining both you are a fail-proof..

I have small knowledge from reading forums, studies and stickies but no experience, hoping i can achieve more by following every step you guys recommend..

Safety comes first, hell i had back pain, knee pain, elbow pain and i hated my self ! How would i feel if i had to go on trt, or my liver hated me ?! Sh** i aint doing nothing untill everyone says "go for it" !!!

Thanks alot for being there for help brother, I appreciate it :)

Cool , Vin. I just turned this on and it was a warm post from you to me and the other members. We all appreciate when a noob listens to our suggestions. But now remember you should research the things we tell you and so then you yourself will know and understand.

SO thanks , a good post for O'logy.. :dance2:

Good luck,

OMM

Cool , Vin. I just turned this on and it was a warm post from you to me and the other members. We all appreciate when a noob listens to our suggestions. But now remember you should research the things we tell you and so then you yourself will know and understand.

SO thanks , a good post for O'logy.. :dance2:

Good luck,

OMM

Will do brother, will do..

No, thanks for you man, my words are just a reflection of everybody's replies..

Good luck for you too, keep it up.. :)

Btw i posted a thread about Cutting on Test E hope you help me out there ;)

Back