cycle 12 week testosterone e.

invoga

hello guys this cycle I would like to start next month, any advice is much appreciated...

1-12 test e 300mg E5D
3-12 aromasin 12,5mg EOD

PCT

14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

12-16 hcgenerate es
12-16 aromasin 12.5 EOD
12-16 ostarine 25/25/12.5/12.5

12-18 cardarine 20/20/20/20/20/20

interesting. what is your cycle goal? please share your stats, weight, height, age, bf%, any past cycle history?

hi mate I finished the previous cycle on November 20th..

10week test E 250mg EO6

I have recovered very well my analyzes are now perfect so I want to start this new cycle

height 1.85 cm
weight 88 kg
age 39
fat 15%

Dont use an AI unless you need to. Water retention can be controlled through water intake and sodium.

Also never use an AI during pct. clomid. Nolva and hcg only. Sarms will still suppresses your natural testosterone. So that is pointless to run them during pct.

Dont use an AI unless you need to. Water retention can be controlled through water intake and sodium.

Also never use an AI during pct. clomid. Nolva and hcg only. Sarms will still suppresses your natural testosterone. So that is pointless to run them during pct.

Curious why no AI during PCT? If estrogen was high on cycle it seems it will have the tendency to go high until the hormones clear the system. If my estrogen was high on cycle it would use an AI for 2 weeks or so into my pct.....depending on compounds used for cycle.
So......hcg , clomid , Nolvadex if you like, and an ai for the first half of pct. Def agree no sarms though. That's a big no no

Last edited:
These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to

Back