Cycle feedback, super test 450, deca, dbol (first)

Broski

Starting my first cycle. I plan on using super test 450mg and Deca 200mg a week x 10 weeks. With Dbol 40mg a day for 4 weeks. PCT Nolvadex 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 1 week. I am 35, 6’ 3” 205lbs. I’ve been training hard for 3 years now and my gains a slow to progress. Any critisim or feedback will help. I’m keeping an open mind.

Starting my first cycle. I plan on using super test 450mg and Deca 200mg a week x 10 weeks. With Dbol 40mg a day for 4 weeks. PCT Nolvadex 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 1 week. I am 35, 6***8217; 3***8221; 205lbs. I***8217;ve been training hard for 3 years now and my gains a slow to progress. Any critisim or feedback will help. I***8217;m keeping an open mind.
Hi, this is going to be your first cycle??? if so, drop everything but your testosterone..

im guessing super test is like sust? multiple esters? we need to know

run your test 250mg twice a week m and th
youre going to need an ai, arimidex at .25mg eod the first two weeks and .5mg eod till pct (if you dont know what adex or an ai is, youre not ready)

and whats your pct going to be?

Learning how to take steroids safely is a process, there is a learning curve and some milestones you need to reach. First cycle should be test only for a number of reasons, perhaps the most important is to learn how to manage estrogen by taking an AI and getting blood testing to dial it in. Didn't see you mention pre cycle or mid cycle bloods, or AI, so assume you are not up to speed on this. This is seriously the most important thing about your first cycle to get right, it will help you on all future ones.

You want to add deca, three issues here - not on first cycle, 200 mg is not effective for anything other than joint support, and 10 weeks is too short. Suggest you save it for next time, run 400 minimum and 12 week min.

Dbol - again you should learn how you aromatize, and how much AI you need before messing with things like this. Test deca dbol is one of the oldest and most effective cycles, but save it for #2 or #3 when you know what you are doing.

Also you have no mention of HCG. Do you want to maintain fertility and have the best chance of natural recovery? If so you should add it. Even if those don't matter to you, then you should add it.

You didn't mention how long to wait after last shot to start PCT. This is very important, and changes quite a bit with varying doses and throwing in longer esters like deca.

Why no clomid in your PCT? Using both clomid and nolva will maximize your chances of recovery.

Don't fear the test only cycle. 500mg wk test, AI, hCG will give you gains if your diet is right and training is hard. Properly timed nolva/Clomid PCT will retain gains, keep testosterone from crashing but ensure the best restart of natural production.

If you've been slowly gaining and it ain't fat that's awesome.

If the test 450 if from a source that starts with "a" I read a lot of posts about post injection pain (pip.) It's also a blend so posting it's actual amounts will help of you already have it.

the more esthers the harder to monitor it and you will have various side issues. listen to the gentlemen above and do it right. be sure to read the beginer cycle thread in my signature.

Back