Cycle to increase BONE frame? (I know.. not again..)

hereshoping

Sorry I know there's a lot of these threads, I've read a lot them but i'm still trying to make sense of it all.

Unfortunately I have very narrow shoulders, and to make matters worse I also have very wide hips, which as you all know is not a good look.
I'm 23 years old (as of yesterday) and i've lifting since i was 16. I believe I do have quite sound knowledge of training and nutrition, although I don't think I have the best genetics to build muscle, I at least know that I can slowly over time with lots of hard work, consistency and attention to detail. However unfortunately due to my frame, even when I pack on muscle I still look terrible.

I believe the reason for my poor frame is due to me having anorexia from the age of 15 - 17 years old. I was quite late to hit puberty and didn't until around 14 or 15 which is when my anorexia began. As such obviously anorexia had a big effect on my hormones, most likely reducing my testosterone and perhaps GH, and thus stunting my growth.

I'm 5'10", i'm completely content with my height so i'm not worried about that. What really bothers me though is my shoulder to hip ratio. I'm desperate to broaden my shoulders and rib cage, relative to my hips, so that I can have a normal male physique.

I've looked a lot of studies and forums to try to find the right answer, but It seems like it's almost impossible to stimulate additional bone growth after puberty (except after years and years of HGH which still likely wont result in increased shoulder width). However, I have seen that the ossification of the clavicles might not occur until 25.

A lot of people say that high test may inhibit bone growth but other studies have reported that it is infact high estrogen that inhibits bone growth (so i'm a little confused).

If I was to cycle some form of test/ HGH would it be possible to broaden my BONE frame? (only looking for width I dont need height), and if so what would you recommend? purely some form of test? HGH? or both?

(really sorry for all the rambling, It might look like I havent done much research, I have I'm just not good at putting it into words)

You said it early in your post, genetics.. I cannot think of the bodybuilder's name but he was in the Arnold era I believe or maybe a lil before that. He too had narrow shoulders but still worked with what he had. That's about all any of us can do. I would focus on diet and training for now. Gear wouldn't do what your trying to get done. I'm not fat at all and my waist size is between 36-38. I'm taller so I know how you feel somewhat. Build up your your upper body and you'll give the illusion that your wider then you really are...

You said it early in your post, genetics.. I cannot think of the bodybuilder's name but he was in the Arnold era I believe or maybe a lil before that. He too had narrow shoulders but still worked with what he had. That's about all any of us can do. I would focus on diet and training for now. Gear wouldn't do what your trying to get done. I'm not fat at all and my waist size is between 36-38. I'm taller so I know how you feel somewhat. Build up your your upper body and you'll give the illusion that your wider then you really are...

Hi tbonexl, thanks for the response. I didn't actually mention genetics, I actually believed I didn't reach my genetic potential in development as a result of anorexia during puberty. It could well be my genetics, but the rest of the men in my family are all 6'2" + and broad shoulders, I'm smallest in my family by far.

Narrow shoulders would be workable, but it's a different ball game with wide hips unfortunately. I've been training for years but as much as I gain I cant change my hourglass figure... hence why I'm turning to steroids or HGH. I am aware though that what I am trying to achieve is highly unlikely, but honestly I'm desperate and I believe if there was any chance to do it it would be before senescence begins. Why is it that gear won't achieve this? (not doubting you I just want to know the sources so I can understand myself). Cheers.

At age 23 you should be done growing. Nothing is going to change your bone structure except perhaps surgery -- which I can't see any licensed doctor being willing to do

You are going to have to get the form you want through diet and training.

At age 23 you should be done growing. Nothing is going to change your bone structure except perhaps surgery -- which I can't see any licensed doctor being willing to do

You are going to have to get the form you want through diet and training.

Some sources (although im not sure of there credibility) have stated the clavicles don't stop growing until 25. What evidence are you basing on your opinion on? you're most likely right but i'm just curious because I don't want to leave any stone unturned. I was also a very late bloomer as previously mentioned, plus anorexia can sometimes delay growth, which I thought perhaps I might still have a chance for late growth.

Unfortunately no amount of diet and training can change my form.

Thanks for the reply.

Some sources (although im not sure of there credibility) have stated the clavicles don't stop growing until 25. What evidence are you basing on your opinion on? you're most likely right but i'm just curious because I don't want to leave any stone unturned. I was also a very late bloomer as previously mentioned, plus anorexia can sometimes delay growth, which I thought perhaps I might still have a chance for late growth.

Unfortunately no amount of diet and training can change my form.

Thanks for the reply.

Are you done with puberty?

https://www.dukemedicine.org/blog/growth-plates-what-you-need-know

Are you done with puberty?

https://dukemedicine.org/blog/growth-plates-what-you-need-know

Given my age I would assume so, however I only started growing facial hair last year, and within the last year i've had some significant changes in my facial bone structure (negative ones unfortunately) due to sleep apnea and sinus issues, but it makes me wonder whether there is still potential for bone growth.

I know this might all sound silly but I'm just desperate.

Don't overwork your core obliques and try to widen your shoulders and back . Your bone structures are what they are. I too have narrow shoulders. My dad has a barrel chest and narrow shoulders.

The Arnold Era bodybuilder a previous poster I referring to is think is Rich Gaspari

I recall that dumbbell pullovers can actually expand the ribcage. Not sure about narrow shoulders. My guess would be exercises targeting the traps and deltoids.

As for drugs & bone, i recently read a review article on NCBI which states that it is advisable to use aromatizable steroids in the long term in order to preserve bone health.
Whilst it is proven that DHT has a favourable effect on bone, the positive effects on bone are MUCH faster in the presence of estradiol.
So I would steer clear of aromatase inhibitors if i were you, and use Tamoxifen if estrogenic side-effects become a problem.

Also note that you can actually improve bone structure through weight training alone. I have read studies which show that exercise training can improve bone mineral density in various parts of the body.

And also you can improve bone health simply by taking basic health supplements like a multivitamin with high Vitamin D3.

Dont let genetics hold you back cuz i have the worst im built to be a fat slob like the rest of my family 2 generations already. You can change your body think long term what you will look like in 10 years

^^ this . if you believe hard enough you'll make it happen . I developed a 10" cock from pure mental will power . so of course you can change your bone structure easy ;)

You got it all wrong. He said bone structure not boner structure. Pay attention man.....lmao

Back