Cyhtomel (T3) Side Effects.

saturn

I have seen plenty of info on the usage of T3 but very little about side effects. Here is some info I found.

If you have used T3 please let us know what sides if any you have seen.

Tablets
Chemical Name: LIOTHYRONINE (lye-oh-THYE-roe-neen)

Common uses
This medicine is a thyroid hormone used to treat hypothyroidism. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Before using
WARNING: This medicine must not be used to treat obesity because serious, even life-threatening, effects could occur. Excessive levels of thyroid hormone can cause irregular heartbeats, nervousness, weight loss, and insomnia. Some medicines or medical conditions may interact with this medicine. INFORM YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST of all prescription and over-the-counter medicine that you are taking. ADDITIONAL MONITORING OF YOUR DOSE OR CONDITION may be needed if you are taking digoxin, digitoxin, digitalis, calcium, or anticoagulants. Inform your doctor of any other medical conditions, allergies, pregnancy, or breast-feeding. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns about taking this medicine.

Directions
Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your doctor. TRY TO TAKE THIS MEDICINE at the same time each day. STORE THIS MEDICINE at room temperature, away from heat and light. IF YOU MISS A DOSE OF THIS MEDICINE, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.

Cautions
CONTINUOUS USE OF THIS MEDICINE FOR A FEW WEEKS may be necessary to relieve symptoms of your condition. CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR if you experience trembling or shaking hands, nervousness, difficulty sleeping, headache, change in appetite, diarrhea, weight loss, increased sweating, increased sensitivity to heat, increased heart rate, chest pain, or shortness of breath. THESE SYMPTOMS MAY MEAN THAT YOUR DOSE needs to be adjusted. Do not adjust your dose or stop taking this medicine without checking with your doctor. BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL OR DENTAL TREATMENTS, EMERGENCY CARE, OR SURGERY, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using this medicine. Keep all doctor and laboratory appointments while you are taking this medicine. BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING ANY NEW MEDICINE, either prescription or over-the-counter, check with your doctor or pharmacist.

Possible side effects
NO COMMON SIDE EFFECTS HAVE BEEN REPORTED with the proper use of this medicine. If you notice any unusual effects, contact your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Symptoms of low thyroid levels include fatigue, muscle aches, constipation, dry skin, weight gain, slow heartbeat, sensitivity to cold, or dry brittle hair that tends to fall out easily. These symptoms should disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. If they persist or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Symptoms of high thyroid levels include headache, chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, trembling, sweating, diarrhea, weight loss. If you experience any of these effects, contact your doctor. Your dose may need to be adjusted. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

Drug interactions
Drug interactions can result in unwanted side effects or prevent a medicine from doing its job. Use our drug interaction checker to find out if your medicines interact with each other. Check drug interactions

If you take too much
If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Symptoms of overdose may include nervousness, fast heart rate, diarrhea, stomach cramps, trouble sleeping, and weight loss.

Additional information
DO NOT SHARE THIS MEDICINE with others for whom it was not prescribed. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS MEDICINE out of the reach of children. IF USING THIS MEDICINE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, obtain refills before your supply runs out.

I personally would never use t3 but a client of mine (I'm a personal trainer) was using it and had a bad reaction. He was doing too much and now he has to use it the rest of his life. While he was doing it before he had the problem the only side effects he had was jittery and felt very tired one day anf then full of energy the next. If your gonna do it bro make sure positive you know the correct dosage and be careful. Good luck.

I'm not sure about using it myself. I have seen alot of people on the boards using it with out really discussing the side effects. I would be concerned about the irregular heart rate. I have to watch my BP and heart rate closly when I'm on a cycle so I don't know if T3 would be somthing I would try. I have used clen and know how carfull I have to be with that so T3 worries me a little.

I never feel anything from it you just have to make sure you take breaks in between cycles. I have never had any negative side affects, but you need to realize it is only for a temporary fix, not for good.

this shit is making me think twice about T3, i have a 100 of them that i was going to start takeing with my cycle, but on the other hand ive never herd anyone complain of serious sides, i only herd of good results especicaly when used with clen.

you need less clen when taking it with T3.

The only sides I've had, other than increased body temperature, was an uncomfortably high heart rate when I took too much clen with it...

saturn said:
I'm not sure about using it myself. I have seen alot of people on the boards using it with out really discussing the side effects. I would be concerned about the irregular heart rate. I have to watch my BP and heart rate closly when I'm on a cycle so I don't know if T3 would be somthing I would try. I have used clen and know how carfull I have to be with that so T3 worries me a little.
T3 doesnt cause your heart rate to increase.

The only side you're going to find, to my knowledge, is shutting down your thyroid. There is a debate on whether it is possible to permanently shut down your thryroid. I believe, based on the evidence I've seen, that this will not happen. It seems that the thryroid actually gets back to work much faster than your testes do after a cycle. I would not be overly concerned, but as with anything I would not go too far over board lol as ironic as that statement sounds...tapering up to 100mcg and back down for a 6 week cycle has the optimal benefits vs risks ratio in my eyes.

ready2explode said:
T3 doesnt cause your heart rate to increase.

From the original post:

Symptoms of high thyroid levels include headache, chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, trembling, sweating, diarrhea, weight loss.

a good choice for post T3 cycles is to use googlesterones....such as google bolic, you can find them at many local nutrition stores. It helps to get your thyroid back in gear after T3. just my .02

AustinTX said:
From the original post:

Symptoms of high thyroid levels include headache, chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, trembling, sweating, diarrhea, weight loss.
Yes, I see this, but it is misleading. Only when using a dose your body cant handle will you feel like this. Even when using supraphysiological levels of t3, most do not note any side effects. Point being, it is exaggerated...

Back