D bol, Test e and Nolvadex first cycle....

Josha_212

12 weeks Test E 500mg a week
weeks 1-6 D bol 30mg per day
week 14 Nolvadex 40/40/20

I am considering using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 weeks into my cycle but unsure about how much to use or for how long to use it for? Also should I be taking arimidex all the way through this cycle or just at the later stages?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Arimidex wouldn't hurt. Even just to have it on hand in case of estrogen related side effects. I used .25mg every other day of arimidex when on cycle.

Adex from day 1 until you start post cycle therapy (pct). You need to do a little more research before starting. Check out the stickies about first cycles. Youll find your answers there

Hey mate.

Just some quick stats like you asked. I'm 27, have been playing a good level of rugby for 6 years now along with lifting weights. Good steady diet. height 6ft 3, weight on averge is 92-95 kg. Haven't a clue about body fate but I have a lean athletic figure, maybe around 10% at a guess. maybe even less.

I have everything sitting in my drawer at the moment including d bol, test e, clomid and nolvadex, cant seem to get my hands on any Arimidex or HCG.

Any helpers, pointers out there?

What's your thoughts about adding HCG to this cycle? I've been told Adex with the d bol and test e will be fine and run nolvadex at the end of cycle 2 weeks after last pin. I also have clomid but not sure if I want to add this as I read nolva is basically the same but just a little stronger

You wanna run both Nova and clomid especially since u already have it on hand because they work in different ways

Ok thanks for the information. Could you elaborate as to how they both work in different ways?
What do you advise to take dosage wise?
Nolvadex - 40/40/20 (40mg per day for 2 weeks then drop to 20mg)
Clomid - 20//20/20 (same as above)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Back