D-bol

I posted this D-BOL bottle to see if it's real, and it's been viewed 10 times so far, and I've yet to receive a reply. If it helps any, the pills are round, and pink.

dian-O-bol...i don't think that's how the real stuff is spelled

Looks dodgy to me.

We are not supposed to post sources, but I suspect your "source" for this is actually a kind of nutrition site selling stuff made to look real when its not.

Mod - in a case like this, if this product is advertised on-line somewhere, can he post the website so that we can check it out? A quick glance the website, and we should be able to tell for sure.

That looks like some of that crap you can buy thats called legal steroids or something. they just name em to sound like real steroids. Notice the trademark next to the name. Prolly just sugar pills.

I'm not sure what it is, but I've took alot of supplements, and none of them compared to this, this stuff got me extra lean, I didn't put on much weight, but I got cut up, and at the time I was taking it I had a terrible meal plan, so if I would have been eating alot of cals it may have gave me size also. It asks for a month layoff after a three month stretch, and I've always heard that when you do gear, that you lose size , but keep your strength once you complete the cycle, and let your body recoop. Well when I took the layoff my body went down a little bit, but my strength stayed the same. I had a feeling that it wasn't real, but when it did better than anything I ever used, I had to post it to see what you thought. I hope I didn't break any rules by posting the pic. I know some people on here think I'm an idiot for using this stuff, but I've never had the real deal, so I wasn't sure about this stuff. Thanks for your input.

hal said:
Looks dodgy to me.

We are not supposed to post sources, but I suspect your "source" for this is actually a kind of nutrition site selling stuff made to look real when its not.

Mod - in a case like this, if this product is advertised on-line somewhere, can he post the website so that we can check it out? A quick glance the website, and we should be able to tell for sure.

This crap is distributed by zoe labs.
http://www.zoelabsordering.com/BULKING-1.htm

You also might want to try their 'annadrall' or 'equipoison'.

Back