Dallas Cowboys!!!

HOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYS ARE BACK.

And to all ya'll that still hate, :flipoff: Bring it and :bowdown:

hornedfrogsAT said:
HOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYS ARE BACK.

And to all ya'll that still hate, :flipoff: Bring it and :bowdown:

lol...yah, u tell 'em!!!

I'm gonna have to bust in your little celebration here. The Cowboys are not that good of a team, they have been beating up on teams that have not been playing as well as they should. They are lowering their draft status the same way the 13-3 Chicago Bears did a few years back, and just think where that got them... Anybody?

Parcells is a great coach!

dbolme said:
I'm gonna have to bust in your little celebration here. The Cowboys are not that good of a team, they have been beating up on teams that have not been playing as well as they should. They are lowering their draft status the same way the 13-3 Chicago Bears did a few years back, and just think where that got them... Anybody?

Parcells is a great coach!

lol...well they just won again hun! So, I'm just going to have to do one of these.:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

dbolme you are right they havent really played anyone
but dont hate me yet im glad to see americas team back in town
dolphins for life

The next few games are looking rough for the Cowboys, and now it looks as if Detroit has a quarterback controversy.

Things aren't looking good for both teams :( :( :(

Ahh My Boys are doin something pretty good this year......loss last week, but atleast is wasnt to the lions.........bucs are pretty decent so im not too sad over that one!

Gredavcox said:
Ahh My Boys are doin something pretty good this year......loss last week, but atleast is wasnt to the lions.........bucs are pretty decent so im not too sad over that one!

:beertoast

Back