DBOL 10 caps from SPharma real or fake

B

Bugs1

Hello, got Dianabol 10 mg capsules from a well respected person but when I typed in the site it didn't come up so i just got currious as to if its real or not.

My cousins who use steroids say its real but im still not convinced...

s1063.photobucket.com/albums/t509/drloveable/?action=view&current=DBOL.jpg

"Hello, got Dianabol 10 mg capsules from a well respected person but when I typed in the site it didn't come up so i just got currious as to if its real or not.

My cousins who use steroids say its real but im still not convinced..."

I got my hands on the same stuff, comes in sealed packs of 100, red and grey caps?

have Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) which are also in the same caps, im a bit suss of it but will be stoked if its not junk.

nowadays its hard to tell if gear is fake or legit.. there is so many ugls makin gear and diff names popping up everywhere.. start with the dbols and within a week youll know if there legit..

"Hello, got Dianabol 10 mg capsules from a well respected person but when I typed in the site it didn't come up so i just got currious as to if its real or not.

My cousins who use steroids say its real but im still not convinced..."

I got my hands on the same stuff, comes in sealed packs of 100, red and grey caps?

have Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) which are also in the same caps, im a bit suss of it but will be stoked if its not junk.

Hello, and yeah it's red and grey caps, the person that sold it was a supplement guy and sells it to others too, turns out they were real after all, got gains, and it did what it promised.....

I guess it just comes down to trying it and finding out hahaha and also trusting your source

Back