Dbol and weight gain

KCHbm.gif

Will dbol or anadrol make you gain weight or retain water?

OK man, I'm gonna chime in with the mentality your new and are sincere with your question......Food makes you gain weight. Lifting weight turns food into muscle.....If your serious, check out this site more in depth and learn from what you read, OK. Everything you need to know is right under your nose.

Thanks moderator. I was mainly wondering if either cause bloating but I read here on the drug descriptions that they both do. I am on dbol 50mg Ed test e 600 ew and deca 400 ew and notice some bloat and water retention. That is why I asked but I should have just read myself

Thanks moderator. I was mainly wondering if either cause bloating but I read here on the drug descriptions that they both do. I am on dbol 50mg Ed test e 600 ew and deca 400 ew and notice some bloat and water retention. That is why I asked but I should have just read myself

COME ON!! your taking that much gear... and you don't even know what dbol is or does... and your taking that too!!! 4 real?!

i ripped the fk out of my rotater and lost 48pounds walking and doin pulleys on dbol like anything in this life ,theres no set rules ,it works if you work it ....

Last edited:
Back